We are hiring a Cloud Services Engineer who will be responsible for a software suite of solutions. This candidate will build and maintain tools, infrastructure, and processes that improve product uptime and performance.
- Participate in the design, implementation, and ongoing management of major site applications and subsystems.
- Align engineering development requirements with the capabilities of the site infrastructure.
- Establish the administrative protocols that Technical Operations and Software Engineering use throughout the service lifecycle.
- Participate in the design of architectures and automation that deliver against strict requirements for functionality, scalability, performance, and reliability.
- Manage high-traffic, high-availability web services.
- Design, implement, and maintain large-scale distributed services.
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science/Information Systems, preferred.
- 4+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Ability to work with many common and not-so-common technologies.
- Excellent understanding of web concepts and technologies.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience managing Cloud solutions (AWS Preferred).
- Experience with microservices and use/orchestration of containers (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Fargate, Openshift).
- Fluent in Linux Scripting (Perl, Python, Go, and Shell scripting preferred).
- 3+ years of experience in Linux security hardening.
- 3+ year of experience in administration of Linux.
- Excellent communication and teamwork; detailed-oriented.
- Strong problem-solving skills, adaptable, proactive, and willing to take ownership.
- Health Insurance, 401(k), Vacation, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Resource Groups
- Professional development opportunities including tuition reimbursement programs and unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- Weekly catered breakfast and lunch, treadmill workstations, quarterly onsite massages, onsite dry cleaning, onsite car wash, and many more!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $120,000.00 - $130,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Travel Required: Less than 10%Public Trust: NoneRequisition Type: RegularSummary:The Senior Software Engineer is responsible for engineering teams’ processes to ensure our products are free from security vulnerabilities. Design, deploy, operate, and.
SageSure is seeking a Catastrophe Research Analyst who has a focus in climate science and catastrophe modeling to join our Catastrophe Risk Research and Development team. In this position, you will be focused on staying current on the latest climate.
DomainTools is seeking a Senior Integrations Engineer to work in a position dedicated to the integration of our data and systems into other security products. As an Integrations Engineer, you’ll build and extend a suite of software projects ranging from.
Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized.
Lost Boys Interactive is a member of the Gearbox Software and Embracer Group family. We are a rapidly growing AAA game studio based in Madison Wisconsin, with full remote work available from any state in the US. We provide top-tier development for our.
1. Should have 12-15+ years of experience with different infrastructure services including Cloud, IaaS, containers Devops, server, database, middleware, storage, UNIX and Windows operating systems, data center, Software Defined Newtork End users services,.
Stefanini Group is hiring!Do you want to be a part of a highly innovative, digitally transformative team and work on cutting-edge, state-of-the-art technologies? If yes, then this is for you!Open to W2 candidates only!Position Description: Data Engineer.
Open to W2 candidates only!Position Description: Data Engineer Position Overview, we believe freedom of movement drives human progressWe also believe in providing you with the freedom to define and realize your dreamsWith our incredible plans for the.
ResponsibilitiesDevOps Engineer - Remote - Permanent - Cyber Security DisrupterOur client is a highly disruptive cyber security provider that has invested in a new security technology for critical national infrastructure. You will be working in a small,.
More jobs by this company
Seeking a Senior Java Software Engineer who will design, develop, document, unit test, and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications (cloud and/or in-house) using the Java programming language and related development technologies.Your.
Seeking a Senior Java Software Engineer to design, develop, document, unit test, and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications (cloud and/or in-house) using the Java programming language and related development technologies.Your Role:.