Reporting to the Director, Clinical Program Development, the Automation Developer is responsible for building, testing and ensuring ongoing fidelity of programmatic system driven rulesets associated with clinical and caregiver coaching programs. This role will work closely with clinical, content and technical teams to lead discovery and support design and deployment of advanced solutions that meet business requirements. The successful candidate will develop scalable approaches, establish best practices, work across internal systems to document integration points and impacts, and collaborate with technical teams to inform opportunities to improve experience, efficiency and scalability of approach. This individual is responsible for ensuring reliability of existing rulesets including establishing reporting and reviewing processes, troubleshooting errors or service interruptions, and identifying areas of improvement.
- Work with clinical, content, and technical teams to document business requirements and collaboratively design, build and test rulesets to ensure program fidelity; includes event rule sets, content tagging, and definition of integration points and impacts
- Scale program automation by establishing best practices, defining consistent approaches, and documenting functional and technical requirements for execution
- Perform quality assurance and beta testing and validation of delivery postproduction
- Troubleshoot existing rulesets and conduct root cause analysis to resolve errors and problems
- Work collaboratively with technical product team to identify new capabilities that improve experience, efficiency, and scalability
- Develop and manage review processes and reporting for ongoing program management and improvement
- Support cross-functional teams to ensure integration of systems, reporting, and monitor caregiver program progress
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelors’ degree in technical, healthcare or business-related field or equivalent work experience
- 2-4 years of experience working in program automation (business, or marketing) or similar field
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Logical and technical thinker able to build processes and solve problems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable and skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams
- Ability to conduct business analysis, create process maps, define and document business requirements
- Basic understanding of programming is preferred; Knowledge of Python is a plus
- Experience working in healthcare environment preferred
For more information, please visit www.Seniorlink.com.
Seniorlink is an Equal Opportunity Employer*
DISCLAIMER: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Seniorlink supports families with diverse backgrounds and as an equal opportunity employer, we seek employees who reflect the diverse population we serve. Seniorlink complies with all applicable laws concerning hiring and employment practices and is firmly committed to fostering and maintaining a workplace free from discrimination. We pledge to hire, train, and promote our employees without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable law.
Seniorlink strives to create experiences that are accessible and welcoming to everyone, including making www.seniorlink.com and the careers site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the company’s diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives, inquire about a specific accessibility need or the accessibility of our website, or if you need assistance completing an application process, please contact People & Culture at 866-797-2333.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Travel Required: Less than 10%Public Trust: NoneRequisition Type: RegularSummary:The Senior Software Engineer is responsible for engineering teams’ processes to ensure our products are free from security vulnerabilities. Design, deploy, operate, and.
SageSure is seeking a Catastrophe Research Analyst who has a focus in climate science and catastrophe modeling to join our Catastrophe Risk Research and Development team. In this position, you will be focused on staying current on the latest climate.
DomainTools is seeking a Senior Integrations Engineer to work in a position dedicated to the integration of our data and systems into other security products. As an Integrations Engineer, you’ll build and extend a suite of software projects ranging from.
Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized.
Job Title: Python Automation developerLocation: RemoteDuration: ContractJOB DESCRIPTION: Couple of points:Need to write code at the time of interview.Candidate should have extensive hands-on on PythonCandidate should be ready to write the codeCandidate.
Data analytics and reporting related to payment acceptance is a key strategic pillar required to deliver WEX Payment Delivery business objectives. The Technical Engineer position, as part of the Product Operations team, is a critical role in the revenue-driving.
New opportunity with a National Integrated Marketing Agency: We are seeking an experienced Statistician. What brings us together is our mission to be an indispensable business partner to ambitious brands by driving growth and inspiring change, we hope.
Why CompuCom? (Overview):As a Capability Center Architect, you will work in a Cloud Architect role with Capability Center product managers, solution architects, Delivery Center Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), business stakeholders, account teams, sales,.
At Instructure, we believe in the power of education to improve the lives of learners and educators. Our goal is to expand that power by creating products that simplify learning and personal development, facilitate meaningful relationships between teachers.
More jobs by this company
Position Summary::18 Days of PTO9 Holidays2 Personal Days*Must live in one of the operating state(CT,FL, GA, IN, KY, LA, MA, MN, MO, NH, NJ, NC,OH, PA, RI, SD, & WI)*The Senior Software Engineer develops new technologies and features, and implements,.
Position Summary::*Must live in one of the operating state(CT,FL, GA, IN, KY, LA, MA, MN, MO, NH, NJ, NC,OH, PA, RI, SD, & WI)*18 Days of PTO2 Personal Days9 HolidaysReporting to the Manager of Client Solutions, the Business Analyst II works with internal.