Must be a U.S. Citizen and able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
We are seeking an experienced ISSO/ISSE. The candidate will support the Deputy Cybersecurity Leads with all Risk Management Framework (RMF), Interim Authorization to Test (IATT) and Authority to Operate (ATO) functions.
- Support the Deputy Cybersecurity Leads with all Risk Management Framework (RMF) Interim Authorization to Test (IATT), and Authority to Operate (ATO) functions
- Assist with the review of EHR architecture and technical artifacts from a cybersecurity perspective, develop and implement Cyber Information Assurance policies and procedures, and develop associated cybersecurity related documentation.
- Serve as the alternate Point of Contact (POC) for all RMF activities with responsibility for coordinating the RMF, and ensuring the inputs satisfy the assessment and authorization of the RMF requirements process that will lead to an IATT and a full ATO from the AF Authorizing Official assigned to the system
- Assist with the development of templates and recommendation of other tools to support risk management and ATO activities.
- Assist the Deputy Cybersecurity Leads with reviewing authorizations, and providing pre-assessments for all Authorization and Assessments (A&A) systems in DHMSM and utilize DHA policy and eMASS as authoritative source for A&A.
- Identify the requirements that are security critical and establish corresponding controls for these requirements
- Periodically test and evaluate the effectiveness of information security controls and ensure operational security posture is maintained.
- Input data and upload artifacts relevant to this project into classified eMASS
- Develop and/or update the Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M) to document all known vulnerabilities to correct or mitigate risks. Track Plans of Actions and Milestones (POA&Ms) agency-wide to identify areas of risk as a result of unimplemented POA&Ms.
- Track the A&A status for all divisions and programs that have information systems to validate they meet the requirements to protect the data and operations.
- Support cybersecurity compliance assessment efforts by providing systems engineering and documentation support
- Ensure all DoD cybersecurity-related documentation is current and accessible to properly authorized individuals.
- Assist the Deputy Cybersecurity Leads in ensuring the project meets identified milestones
- Support the development of cyber strategy and associated documentation and ensure all DoD cybersecurity-related documentation is current and accessible to properly authorized individuals.
- Ensure all users have requisite security clearances and access authorization.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise for customer inquiries.
- Bachelors degree and 9 years of relevant experience
- US Citizen with ability to obtain ADP2/IT2 Public Trust. Federal Government requirement.
- 5 or more years hands-on experience on Defense Health Agency projects in a cybersecurity role.
- Experience with network and network security assessments and documenting the results using NIST SP 800-53A, completing security plans and recommending Security Controls for Federal Information Systems
- Documenting recommendations to correct security weaknesses resulting from security assessments and tracking implementation of corrective actions
- Developing network and network security policies and system security documentation and procedures
- Prior experience with DOD Accreditation and tools such as ACAS, eMASS, CMRS and HBSS
- Knowledge of networks, cyber defense toolsets and processes. Strong understanding of related technologies and significant knowledge of particular networking technologies, operating systems, and security tools, tactics, techniques, and procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to effectively interact and work with internal team members, vendors and clients.
- Experience with DoD Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM) Program
- Proficiency in ACAS/NESSUS, SCAP, HBSS
- eMASS and Continuous Monitoring Risk Scoring System (CMRS) experience
- Scripting knowledge: PowerShell, Python, Shell Scripting
- Security+ Certification
- PMP Certification
- Proficiency in ACAS/NESSUS, SCAP
- Experience with the DoD Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM) Program
- Experience with DoD Military Health preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, including minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Signing bonus
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Cybersecurity: 9 years (Required)
- Python: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Travel Required: Less than 10%Public Trust: NoneRequisition Type: RegularSummary:The Senior Software Engineer is responsible for engineering teams’ processes to ensure our products are free from security vulnerabilities. Design, deploy, operate, and.
SageSure is seeking a Catastrophe Research Analyst who has a focus in climate science and catastrophe modeling to join our Catastrophe Risk Research and Development team. In this position, you will be focused on staying current on the latest climate.
DomainTools is seeking a Senior Integrations Engineer to work in a position dedicated to the integration of our data and systems into other security products. As an Integrations Engineer, you’ll build and extend a suite of software projects ranging from.
Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized.
Job Title: Python Automation developerLocation: RemoteDuration: ContractJOB DESCRIPTION: Couple of points:Need to write code at the time of interview.Candidate should have extensive hands-on on PythonCandidate should be ready to write the codeCandidate.
Data analytics and reporting related to payment acceptance is a key strategic pillar required to deliver WEX Payment Delivery business objectives. The Technical Engineer position, as part of the Product Operations team, is a critical role in the revenue-driving.
New opportunity with a National Integrated Marketing Agency: We are seeking an experienced Statistician. What brings us together is our mission to be an indispensable business partner to ambitious brands by driving growth and inspiring change, we hope.
Why CompuCom? (Overview):As a Capability Center Architect, you will work in a Cloud Architect role with Capability Center product managers, solution architects, Delivery Center Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), business stakeholders, account teams, sales,.
At Instructure, we believe in the power of education to improve the lives of learners and educators. Our goal is to expand that power by creating products that simplify learning and personal development, facilitate meaningful relationships between teachers.
More jobs by this company
Software Tester (Manual, Oracle)Must be a U.S. Citizen and be able to pass a background check100% RemoteWe are seeking to hire an Oracle Software Tester to join our team. The candidate will perform analytical work in support of software testing.Typical.
Data Engineer (AWS, Machine Learning)RemoteMust be a U.S. Citizen and able to obtain a Public Trust ClearanceWe're seeking a Data Engineer to join our growing team for a large Federal agency in Alexandria, VA. As a Data Engineer, you'll have the opportunity.