- Builds out AI & ML capabilities in conjunction with data scientists and other key stakeholders to drive business value.
- Productionizes and operationalizes predictive models leveraging machine learning and advanced data analysis techniques.
- Designs and builds data science platforms and model deployment pipelines to scale AI & ML engines in a cloud environment.
- Delivers well-styled, well-tested, and maintainable code in Python, R or Java.
- Cultivates innovation by proactively proposing new ideas to deliver business value more effectively.
- Identifies the right combination of tools and frameworks to turn a business problem into an analytics solution.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies. Supports the evolution of CNA application development processes and standards.
- Strong experience rapidly deploying AI & ML solutions to production in a DevOps environment. Expertise in building machine learning platforms and data pipelines at scale.
- Strong coding fluency in Python, R, or Java. Experience with Kubeflow, Airflow or other workflows and Docker containerization. Experience with large data sets and distributed computing (Spark).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to articulate workflows and ability to describe the logic and implications of a complex model to non-technical audiences.
- Strong data analytical skills. Familiar with major machine learning algorithms.
- Solid experience managing diverse data sources, including preprocessing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data to develop data marts for data science use cases and machine learning applications.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work independently as well as in a team and a highly matrixed environment.
- Experience in cloud computing platforms. Google Cloud Platform preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Computational Statistics, Data Science or related technical field or equivalent; Master’s Degree preferred.
- Typically 5+ year’s work experience in Artificial Intelligence or Machine Learning.
- Experience in machine learning, deep learning, information retrieval, natural language processing or data mining preferred.
- Applicable certifications preferred.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Travel Required: Less than 10%Public Trust: NoneRequisition Type: RegularSummary:The Senior Software Engineer is responsible for engineering teams’ processes to ensure our products are free from security vulnerabilities. Design, deploy, operate, and.
SageSure is seeking a Catastrophe Research Analyst who has a focus in climate science and catastrophe modeling to join our Catastrophe Risk Research and Development team. In this position, you will be focused on staying current on the latest climate.
DomainTools is seeking a Senior Integrations Engineer to work in a position dedicated to the integration of our data and systems into other security products. As an Integrations Engineer, you’ll build and extend a suite of software projects ranging from.
Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized.
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT US REMOTE ENGINEERINGNortal is a remote-first, global software consultancy specializing in modern custom software development. We employ CI/CD processes across agile, distributed teams delivering highly performant, scalable, cloud-native.
Job Title: OO Java DeveloperLength of Assignment: 1 year will start out remote but will need onsite laterMust be Clearable; once onboard, client will submit for FBI Top Secret ClearanceWork Location: some remote with eventual musts at Herndon, VA, Chantilly,.
More jobs by this company
You have a clear vision of where your career can go. And we have the leadership to help you get there. At CNA, we strive to create a culture in which people know they matter and are part of something important, ensuring the abilities of all employees.