We are looking for a creative, technically minded Lead Machine Learning Engineer who is motivated to solve some of the most challenging tasks. Client delivers Microsoft cloud business applications for any sized business with a focus on one thing—people. By concentrating on cloud adoption and the user learning experience, we are changing the face of how companies use technology to build and sustain exponential growth.
If you’re a visionary self-driving ML professional and interested in bringing automation to enterprise-level companies, please join us!
- To have 5+ years of experience as Lead or Architect role in DS/ML
- To have Visionary/R&D attitude
- Experience with Tensorflow /PyTorch
- Experience with Google Cloud ML / Azure ML Studio etc.
- Experience with ML algorithmic selection of any kind
- NLP experience (CNN/RNN)
- Strong background in Machine Learning with Python
- Upper-Intermediate English and better
Good to have:
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Communication skills and open-mindedness
- Work within the Machine Learning team to deploy models to production, using existing and emerging machine learning methods and technologies
- Design large scale data processing pipelines
- Mentoring team members, drive and define strategy and monitor progress towards goals
- Design, build and deploy machine learning systems
- Competitive salary with the regular review
- Flexible working schedule, fully remote work opportunities
- PE 5% Taxes compensations, accountant assistance
- Vacation (up to 20 working days)
- Paid sick leaves (10 working days)
- Medical Insurance after probation period (3 months)
- Online English courses
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Great working environment and team spirit
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Travel Required: Less than 10%Public Trust: NoneRequisition Type: RegularSummary:The Senior Software Engineer is responsible for engineering teams’ processes to ensure our products are free from security vulnerabilities. Design, deploy, operate, and.
SageSure is seeking a Catastrophe Research Analyst who has a focus in climate science and catastrophe modeling to join our Catastrophe Risk Research and Development team. In this position, you will be focused on staying current on the latest climate.
DomainTools is seeking a Senior Integrations Engineer to work in a position dedicated to the integration of our data and systems into other security products. As an Integrations Engineer, you’ll build and extend a suite of software projects ranging from.
Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized.
Job Title: Python Automation developerLocation: RemoteDuration: ContractJOB DESCRIPTION: Couple of points:Need to write code at the time of interview.Candidate should have extensive hands-on on PythonCandidate should be ready to write the codeCandidate.
Data analytics and reporting related to payment acceptance is a key strategic pillar required to deliver WEX Payment Delivery business objectives. The Technical Engineer position, as part of the Product Operations team, is a critical role in the revenue-driving.
New opportunity with a National Integrated Marketing Agency: We are seeking an experienced Statistician. What brings us together is our mission to be an indispensable business partner to ambitious brands by driving growth and inspiring change, we hope.
Why CompuCom? (Overview):As a Capability Center Architect, you will work in a Cloud Architect role with Capability Center product managers, solution architects, Delivery Center Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), business stakeholders, account teams, sales,.
At Instructure, we believe in the power of education to improve the lives of learners and educators. Our goal is to expand that power by creating products that simplify learning and personal development, facilitate meaningful relationships between teachers.
More jobs by this company
NCube is looking for FullStack (Laravel,React) Developer to work with the newest technologies and frameworks, in dynamic team of our Client from Romania. A full lifecycle software development company with 16 years of working history with 2 development.
We’re looking for a Senior Scala Engineer to develop a software product helping Blockchain and FinTech Businesses. Our Client is incorporated in Hong Kong and has a global presence, with distributed development team about 70 employees based around the.
We are looking for a Full-Stack Developer to join Europe's leading shopping network.Company - our client helps e-commerce companies generate additional sales and acquire new customers. They create interesting offers for online shoppers, hereby generating.
We are looking for a skilled and inspired Java Developer for our client from Germany. The company is a fintech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace. Since 2007, they’ve been developing tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions.