The ideal candidate must have 3-5 years of experience working in the MSSP space with strong analytical, technical and communications skills. A minimum qualification of bachelor's degree is required for this position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review security alerts across various client implementations of SIEM systems in a multi-tenant environment
- Support the deployment, configuration and baselining of SIEM solutions
- Advise clients on security best practices and participate in monthly service delivery calls
- Actively participate in industry events and act as an advisor to internal technical resources
- Work on continuous improvement of current security policies and procedures
- Work on communicating and reporting security incidents to clients as per SLA's
- Actively work on incident response assignments as engaged
- Identify and implement automation where appropriate
- Additional requirements may exist if offer of employment is extended
EDUCATION AND/OR WORK REQUIREMENTS
- Previous experience working in a security role in an MSSP or comparable industry
- 3 to 5 years of experience in the security industry with a focus on incident detection & response and root cause analysis
- Strong experience with SIEM deployments and configurations
- Experience with supporting technologies, such as NXLog, syslog, Sysinternals Suite, and Wireshark
- Proficient in Python
- Broad knowledge of Windows, macOS, & Linux
- Strong knowledge of secure network, systems, and application design and architecture
- Familiarity with common application protocols and their popular implementations.
- Adept at configuration and maintenance of network devices, such as firewalls, routers, and switches
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks or projects
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate and handle computers and components
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Travel Required: Less than 10%Public Trust: NoneRequisition Type: RegularSummary:The Senior Software Engineer is responsible for engineering teams’ processes to ensure our products are free from security vulnerabilities. Design, deploy, operate, and.
SageSure is seeking a Catastrophe Research Analyst who has a focus in climate science and catastrophe modeling to join our Catastrophe Risk Research and Development team. In this position, you will be focused on staying current on the latest climate.
DomainTools is seeking a Senior Integrations Engineer to work in a position dedicated to the integration of our data and systems into other security products. As an Integrations Engineer, you’ll build and extend a suite of software projects ranging from.
Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized.
Job Title: Python Automation developerLocation: RemoteDuration: ContractJOB DESCRIPTION: Couple of points:Need to write code at the time of interview.Candidate should have extensive hands-on on PythonCandidate should be ready to write the codeCandidate.
Data analytics and reporting related to payment acceptance is a key strategic pillar required to deliver WEX Payment Delivery business objectives. The Technical Engineer position, as part of the Product Operations team, is a critical role in the revenue-driving.
New opportunity with a National Integrated Marketing Agency: We are seeking an experienced Statistician. What brings us together is our mission to be an indispensable business partner to ambitious brands by driving growth and inspiring change, we hope.
Why CompuCom? (Overview):As a Capability Center Architect, you will work in a Cloud Architect role with Capability Center product managers, solution architects, Delivery Center Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), business stakeholders, account teams, sales,.
At Instructure, we believe in the power of education to improve the lives of learners and educators. Our goal is to expand that power by creating products that simplify learning and personal development, facilitate meaningful relationships between teachers.
More jobs by this company
ATS’ IT Consultants are professionals of all levels who are self-motivated, excel in client relations and passionate about IT. In this role as part of the operations team, you will have responsibility for managing a variety of systems that ATS uses and.