- Build and leverage new and existing data sources to drive superior risk decisions for commercial risk products
- Deploy technology and machine learning techniques to prevent Fraud losses
- Identify emerging Fraud risks threats and specify potential areas for operational and analytic improvements
- Build and validate predictive models to enable better credit & fraud decisions
- Responsible for mapping and measuring the effectiveness of risk decision
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and cross-functional partners across WEX including Technology, Bank, Marketing, Finance and Compliance to deliver on new credit product development activities and credit product launch
- Innovate with a focus on developing newer and better approaches using big data & machine learning solutions
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree strongly preferred
- 5+ years commercial data science & analytics experience in a financial services industry; Fraud experience a plus
- Proficient in presentation tools, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to think critically in order to analyze problems and develop creative, practical and efficient solutions for a multinational company
- Strong communications skills that distill complex data and systems issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Understanding of and experience with credit decision engines and/or payment technology
- Willingness to learn and continuously build technical skill set
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- Adaptable and comfortable working collaboratively and independently in a self-starting manner
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Travel Required: Less than 10%Public Trust: NoneRequisition Type: RegularSummary:The Senior Software Engineer is responsible for engineering teams’ processes to ensure our products are free from security vulnerabilities. Design, deploy, operate, and.
SageSure is seeking a Catastrophe Research Analyst who has a focus in climate science and catastrophe modeling to join our Catastrophe Risk Research and Development team. In this position, you will be focused on staying current on the latest climate.
DomainTools is seeking a Senior Integrations Engineer to work in a position dedicated to the integration of our data and systems into other security products. As an Integrations Engineer, you’ll build and extend a suite of software projects ranging from.
Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized.
Finexio is simplifying the way businesses make and receive business payments by integrating electronic payments and cash flow improvement solutions directly into customers business process softwareOur vision is a world in which finance leaders only have.
SummaryAre you ready to up-level your insights career and work with the world’s leading brands? Our growing team is looking for Data Management Directors (Open to Remote) who are intellectually curious and are passionate about research and data. Data.
Description:SSI is seeking an experienced Data Visualization Analyst to support a Navy program based in Patuxent River, MD. The successful candidate will specialize in data mining, engineering and dashboard development. Remote work with occasional requirement.
The vision of Clinical Health Network for Transformation (CHN) is to better fulfill the mission and promise of Planned Parenthood to bring high-quality, affordable care to every member of our communities. CHN is a collaboration between 14 Planned Parenthood.
Job Type :Full TimeJob Location :RemoteJob Description:Technical Skills:Proficient understanding of distributed computing principles.Experience with Snowflake.Deep technical level to successfully position and deploy Snowflake in customer environments.
More jobs by this company
Job DescriptionWho Are We?We are the benefitexpress Technology team at WEX. Founded on the belief there was a better way tooffer employee benefits, we've built our cloud-based technology and processes around a unique, laserfocus on client service.
The QA Engineer is the expert that drives a team’s technical direction within the discipline of quality. They verify that the team is following sound design and development principles, and will create and maintain automated tests based on best practices..
About the RoleWe're looking for someone who loves to collaborate with various stakeholders to identify the optimal solution, rolls up their sleeves to dive into technical details, enjoys being at the beginning of new initiatives, and derives satisfaction.