Client is a Platform as a Service (PaaS) in the healthcare space. Work with a rapidly growing company with a unique position in their niche. Client seeks a strong web-based Python Developer, a Software Engineer to assist with design and development of core products.
The Python Full-Stack Developer will be integral to the product and engineering team. You will work on building the core web application. Looking for a team player to building well-designed, and effective front-end web applications that support complex business solutions. You will leverage your experience to establish best practices for web development and drive the team and the codebase to a higher level.
- Write frontend code and build UI to implement new features. Includes taking in data from our API, structuring that data, and displaying it.
- Develop back end for front end API.
- Consistently improve our platform so we can deliver features quickly with high reliability and scalability.
- Write/maintain documentation for the client and other team members.
- Apply user experience methodology and best practices to translate user needs and business requirements into engaging user-centered design.
- Pioneering new frontend initiatives and championing them to the rest of the frontend team.
- A degree in Computer Science or an equivalent engineering foundation.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup.
- Someone who loves to learn and is passionate about helping others.
This is a FULL TIME REMOTE position with salary and strong benefits package.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $140,000.00 - $180,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- building enterprise web-based applications: 3 years (Preferred)
- Python: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Travel Required: Less than 10%Public Trust: NoneRequisition Type: RegularSummary:The Senior Software Engineer is responsible for engineering teams’ processes to ensure our products are free from security vulnerabilities. Design, deploy, operate, and.
SageSure is seeking a Catastrophe Research Analyst who has a focus in climate science and catastrophe modeling to join our Catastrophe Risk Research and Development team. In this position, you will be focused on staying current on the latest climate.
DomainTools is seeking a Senior Integrations Engineer to work in a position dedicated to the integration of our data and systems into other security products. As an Integrations Engineer, you’ll build and extend a suite of software projects ranging from.
Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized.
RedShelf is a product-focused, education company that prides itself on having a fun and collaborative environment. Our team is passionate, growth-driven, and always goes the extra mile to deliver the best experience to our users. We offer the excitement.
About BlueSky ResourcesBlueSky Resources is a self-funded company. We are a team of industry veterans, atmospheric scientists and software engineers who are passionate about helping industry leverage data to tackle emissions and air quality issues. We.