B-P-M stands for “Because People Matter,” because at our core, our people drive everything we do and how we do it.
We are a forward-thinking, full-service accounting firm providing modern solutions to businesses across the globe. We focus on comprehensive assurance, tax, and consulting services for our clients, and we provide our people and our community with the resources to lead meaningful and purposeful lives.
While we are one of the largest California-based accounting firms, our flexible work locations and schedules mean we have professionals across the continent. Our teams and our clients drive us to provide quality services and ignite unique insights and ideas that contribute to our continued success. Our clients come from different backgrounds and industries, which keep our people intellectually challenged every day.
Our initiatives and ideals lead to our continued recognition as one of the “Best Places to Work” in the Bay Area and beyond. We are dedicated to providing meaningful careers for all of our employees along with fostering an environment that allows an integrated lifestyle. Our flexible culture allows our professionals to live a balanced lifestyle between their work responsibilities and personal commitments.
Data Analytics & Economics is one of the most exciting fields in today’s digital world. It offers challenging work, career development and great job satisfaction. We are transforming our business by embedding analytics in everything we do. We are helping our clients transform their businesses by doing the same, across industry sectors and lines of business. We are growing and so are our people. We are hiring experienced professionals to work in a variety of roles. Apply today.
How you will contribute:
- Helping clients unlock value from their information assets through collaboration with domain experts across assurance, tax, and advisory to embed innovative data analytics solutions in existing business areas.
- Leading diverse teams with varying skillsets, who use different data analytics technologies. Adapting your leadership style to fit team, client and cultural needs. They will look to you to anticipate and identify risks and escalate issues as appropriate. As an influential member of the team, you’ll create a positive learning culture and will coach and counsel junior members of the team and help them develop.
- Working in multi-disciplinary teams across a range of industries helping our clients, using our analytics, statistics and economics skills, to transform and improve their business.
- Drawing on your knowledge and experience, you’ll create innovative insights which will add value to both our clients and to our community.
- Champion operational efficiency improvements on projects and internal initiatives and consistently drive projects to completion, and ensure the work is of high quality.
- Contribute to the development of the wider Data Analytics & Economics team’s future by building our brand, by attending relevant events, collaborating with other internal teams, producing thought leadership, etc.
- Actively establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships. With guidance from partners and other stakeholders, you’ll identify potential business opportunities to incubate or drive new solutions and services.
Possible projects you will work on:
- Analyzing business and economic data for trends and indicators.
- Using raw and processed data to produce easily consumable products such as reports and dashboards (for clients or public consumption).
- Combine public and private data resources to produce projections, classifications, or gradations
- Design analysis projects or experiments to answer business related questions (using statistical and related tools).
- Perform in-depth industry and market research and be able to summarize in comprehensive, yet easily digestible deliverables.
- Use research and analysis to deliver actionable information to allow stakeholders to make informed business decisions.
- Utilize experience writing technical analysis code to process and gain insights from data sets. Python is preferred but competency in other languages will be strongly considered.
- Assist other BPM teams implement technical solutions for business problems as they arise.
Skills and attributes that will help you be successful:
- A passion to contribute to the growth of the team, bringing energy, enthusiasm, and the courage to lead and develop others.
- Relevant experience in consulting or industry with significant management experience and business acumen
- Demonstrated ability to supervise and develop others, effectively communicate, managing client expectations, delivering quality projects, timelines, etc.
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical colleagues and clients
- Ambition to continuously develop your skills and abilities
- Analytically minded and have the ability to assimilate and apply new techniques and knowledge, to deliver insights and solve problems
- Professional with ability to work in diverse, evolving, and dynamic client environments
- Experience in any aspects of the data analytics lifecycle, including data strategy, data manipulation and data visualization
- Applying statistical analysis and predictive modelling techniques to key business issues faced by our clients that can transform and improve their entire organization
BPM is powered by knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and forward-thinking people committed to developing a culture of inclusion. We recognize, develop, and empower talent and encourage diversity of thought. Your point of view, skillset and experience will only make us stronger, so if you're eager to share new ideas and try new things, we want to hear from you.
BPM provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please note - this posting is for prospective candidates only. Unsolicited third party resume submissions will be considered property of BPM and will not be acknowledged or returned.
BPM COVID Vaccination Policy
Effective July 1, 2021, only fully vaccinated employees will be permitted to enter our offices until further notice. Fully vaccinated means there has been a 2 full week period since the last vaccine. All employees must wear a mask until further notice.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Travel Required: Less than 10%Public Trust: NoneRequisition Type: RegularSummary:The Senior Software Engineer is responsible for engineering teams’ processes to ensure our products are free from security vulnerabilities. Design, deploy, operate, and.
SageSure is seeking a Catastrophe Research Analyst who has a focus in climate science and catastrophe modeling to join our Catastrophe Risk Research and Development team. In this position, you will be focused on staying current on the latest climate.
DomainTools is seeking a Senior Integrations Engineer to work in a position dedicated to the integration of our data and systems into other security products. As an Integrations Engineer, you’ll build and extend a suite of software projects ranging from.
Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized.
Job Title: Python Automation developerLocation: RemoteDuration: ContractJOB DESCRIPTION: Couple of points:Need to write code at the time of interview.Candidate should have extensive hands-on on PythonCandidate should be ready to write the codeCandidate.
Data analytics and reporting related to payment acceptance is a key strategic pillar required to deliver WEX Payment Delivery business objectives. The Technical Engineer position, as part of the Product Operations team, is a critical role in the revenue-driving.
New opportunity with a National Integrated Marketing Agency: We are seeking an experienced Statistician. What brings us together is our mission to be an indispensable business partner to ambitious brands by driving growth and inspiring change, we hope.
Why CompuCom? (Overview):As a Capability Center Architect, you will work in a Cloud Architect role with Capability Center product managers, solution architects, Delivery Center Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), business stakeholders, account teams, sales,.
At Instructure, we believe in the power of education to improve the lives of learners and educators. Our goal is to expand that power by creating products that simplify learning and personal development, facilitate meaningful relationships between teachers.
More jobs by this company
What does BPM stand for? Innovation, opportunity, community, diversity, inclusivity, flexibility and so much more.B-P-M stands for “Because People Matter,” because at our core, our people drive everything we do and how we do it.We are a forward-thinking,.