Our mission is to build the world's first AI-powered claims guidance platform to transform the lives of injured or disabled workers. Our AI models understand injuries and medical treatments like a medical expert to solve the insurance industry’s big data problem.
You: A data analytics expert with a passion for introducing new big data technologies to your team. You love focusing on business problems that require making sense of large-scale structured and unstructured datasets. You thrive on building highly scalable data pipelines to ingest complex claim data from different sources – and you always set the bar with your eye for quality, performance, maintainability, and scalability. You thrive on autonomy and want to own end-to-end domain problems and make decisions across the whole data team. You're creative, innovative, and always make a fast impact because you’re constantly driving toward launch and delivery thanks to your high degree of ownership and control. And you're supercharged by having interesting, unsolved problems continually present themselves.
The Opportunity: You'll be actively impacting people's lives in dramatic ways in concert with our top Data, AI, and Product teams. Your direct colleagues will be the founding team who built this platform from the first line of code including Georg (Google AI), Karan (Bloomberg), Tom (Google AI), Arun (Facebook), Kipp (Palantir) and an array of other industry veterans who left top tech leaders for the greenfield opportunity at EvolutionIQ. In this technical role, you’ll be part of a team harnessing vast amounts of complex, highly proprietary data that EvolutionIQ already has access to but that no one else has worked with before. Using our modern tech stack of DBT, Dagster, BigQuery, DataStudio you’ll ingest and democratize large volumes of data as we continue to expand
In this Role You Will:
- Design, develop and scale EvolutionIQ data models on cloud infrastructure to provide efficient analytical and reporting capabilities
- Partner with EvolutionIQ’s Product, Machine Learning and Engineering teams to build scalable and performant analytical data models that can democratize data in EvolutionIQ
- Drive multiple projects to collect, processes and democratize vast amounts of complex, highly proprietary medical and claim data
Topline Rewards: You'll be in a leadership position with rapid performance and promotion cycles, company equity, and a chance to be in early enough to make your own, distinct mark on our platform but late enough where you’ll be doing it for live commercial applications — not spec projects or demos. The perks are many: remote work options, company paid professional development stipends, opportunities for cross-functional moves, and more. But just as important, we prioritize an ownership mindset — you’re the CEO of your projects and you’ll think like a CEO and have the freedom and autonomy to make your own decisions.
- You have a Data Engineer/ Analytics Engineer or a similar role with 5+ years of hands-on experience in data modeling and analytics
- Problem-solving and debugging skills with experience in one or more of the following languages: Java, Python, Scala, Go
- Expert in writing analytical and performant SQL, especially within cloud-based data warehouses like BigQuery or AWS
- Strong understanding of data modeling and data warehousing concepts
- Experience in design and development of custom ETL pipelines using SQL, dbt, & Python
- Ability to craft functional and user-friendly data products (data models, dashboards, etc..) for both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience with a data visualization tools such as Looker, Tableau, & DataStudio
- You are driven by logical and analytical thinking to solve problems. And have an eye for detail-oriented analysis and design
Even Better if You Have:
- The ability to ask the critical questions needed to understand a client’s business problem
- Crisp written and verbal communication skills
- Creativity and resourcefulness with an appetite to solve previously unsolved problems
- Ambitious, collaborative, and empathetic values
Us: We're the leading AI Guidance Platform in the insurance industry today, working with some of the largest insurance carriers in the US and expanding globally. Launched just 3 years ago, we are growing incredibly fast and have a nearly 100% success record in converting pilots to production deployments. We have a unicorn path ahead at a time when the market is battering other tech firms. Most importantly, our technology has already helped tens of thousands of people and is helping more every single day.
The Fit: We’re a team of architects and visionaries who thrive on being first. We’ve created a fun, passionate, humorous, friendly, and fiercely-driven engineering culture that values delivery and personal impact above everything else. We welcome Evolutioneers from all around the globe and we sponsor H1-B Visas.
Benefits & Perks:
- Work/Life Balance – Work from home / work from NYC (whether you’re local to NYC or visiting us on a company-paid trip); we offer generous PTO, sick leave, and weekly wellness time; and you can join us at off-site company trips (we have taken everyone to Jackson Hole and Puerto Rico in past years)
- Well-Being – Full medical, dental, vision, short- & long-term disability, 401k matching with 100% of the employee contribution up to 3% and 50% of the next 2%
- Home & Family – Flexible 100% paid parental leave (4 months for primary caregivers and 3 months for secondary caregivers); for new parents returning to work we offer a flexible schedule; and we also offer sleep training to help you and your family navigate life schedules with a newborn
- Office Life – Catered lunches, happy hours, and pet-friendly office space; $500 for your in home office setup and $200/ year for upgrades every year after your initial setup
- Growth & Training –$1,000/year for each employee for professional development so you can have the ability to grow as we do.
Join Us if you want to win big, play hard, and be the engineer who makes a difference in the tech world, inside EvolutionIQ, for our clients, and in the lives of the sick and injured people our software is helping every day.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Travel Required: Less than 10%Public Trust: NoneRequisition Type: RegularSummary:The Senior Software Engineer is responsible for engineering teams’ processes to ensure our products are free from security vulnerabilities. Design, deploy, operate, and.
SageSure is seeking a Catastrophe Research Analyst who has a focus in climate science and catastrophe modeling to join our Catastrophe Risk Research and Development team. In this position, you will be focused on staying current on the latest climate.
DomainTools is seeking a Senior Integrations Engineer to work in a position dedicated to the integration of our data and systems into other security products. As an Integrations Engineer, you’ll build and extend a suite of software projects ranging from.
Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized.
Job DescriptionData Systems EngineerIndianapolis, IN/RemoteA new opportunity has arisen for a Data Systems Engineer. As the Data Systems Engineer you will be reporting to Head of Informatics team and working closely with the PHM (Prognostics and Health.
Associate Data ScientistIodine is an enterprise AI company that is championing a radical rethink of how to create value for healthcare professionals, leaders, and their organizations: automating complex clinical tasks, generating insights and empowering.
Job DescriptionFor this opening we will consider candidates from the following locations: , Canada |Intrado is looking to hire a SR Monitoring Engineer to join our Life & Safety business segment.The Monitoring Engineer will assist in improving and advancing.
1. Assists the Project Teams with implementation, functional specifications, interface specification, testing, issue tracking, and trend analysis.2. Assists corporate and/or division MHE enhancement projects with evaluations, implementation plans, testing,.
Second Wave Delivery Systems, LLC (SWDS) is determined to improve clinical outcomes in the United States while addressing the rising costs of healthcare. We are developing a technology-enabled, integrated system tailored to optimize value-based arrangements.