Piper Companies is seeking a Python Developer/Network Automation Engineer to join an innovative software company for an employment opportunity. The Network Automation Engineer will be working 100% remotely to focus on developing and maintaining tools to administer company production networks for the company’s industry leading products.
Responsibilities of the Python Developer/Network Automation Engineer include:
- Developing and maintaining automation software and scripts for managing production networks
- Collaborating with other engineers, architects, and internal stakeholders to define technical solutions and organize engineering efforts to deliver improvements
- Partnering closely with information security to ensure security compliance
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Mentoring other members of the Network Engineering team to help advance Python skillset
Qualifications of the Python Developer/Network Automation Engineer include:
- 4+ years of Python Development experience
- 2+ years of network engineering and automation experience
- 2+ years of SQL or noSQL database (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, Redis, etc.) experience
- 2+ years of experience with configuration management tools (Chef, Ansible, Puppet, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience with Git-based development workflows
Compensation for the Python Developer/Network Automation Engineer include:
o $110,000 - $140,000 annually depending on experience
- Full benefits: Health, Vision, Dental, PTO, etc.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About this Role: Andela is fully committed to delivering the right services and talent to the clients we serve. We provide our clients with remote IT engineers and leaders through managed services, outcome based projects and partially or fully integrated.
Remote, Europe (CEST)Along our challenge-full & growth-oriented journey, we are looking for an experienced and talented Python developer to strengthen our teams.Your missionImprove and collaborate on an existing Python 3 / Django (DRF) codebaseTackle.
Merritt Island, FL, USWe are integrating an application called "Fluid Designer". It is a 3D design application for cabinet manufactures which is based on an original customization by Microvellum . We have a need for a Python Programmer that can also.
Headquarters: New York, NY URL: https://clevertech.bizExperience Remote done Right. Over 20 years of remote experience, all 500+ staff are 100% remote and we still grow vibrant relationships, provide exceptional opportunities for career growth while.
As a Python Developer, you will use cutting edge cloud and data technologies to help global brands and federal agencies solve challenging problems through innovative technology solutions. Work on exciting projects, future-proof your skills, and grow.