Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
SCOPE OF ROLE
The Quality Assurance Engineer is responsible for coding the automation framework that Bright Health uses to improve speed and quality of testing and test result documentation. The role will drive down reliance on keystroke related tasks through the design, development, and deployment of a test automation framework. As a key member of the Operations team, you will partner with business users and Information Technology departments to dramatically reduce reliance on manual testing, improving quality and lower overall operating costs.
The Quality Assurance Engineer description is intended to point out major responsibilities within the role, but it is not limited to these items.
- Review and created test scenario documentation.
- Create proposal for a test automation framework that will eliminate the need to key data into vendor system screens. The framework should also provide capabilities to navigate to a specific screen and information based on processing data from a test file and verify that the vendor system data values match the input data file values.
- Use the framework to build multiple test scenarios that implement the keying or validation work for a business scenario. (eg. Login to the vendors enrollment portal and complete the enrollment applications associated with the data in the test file). Verify that each individual enrollment application is added to the system and ends with the desired state (success or failure).
- Conduct a demonstration of key features of the framework within the first 30 days of employment.
- Ensure that all of the automation source is well structured and stored in the team’s Github repository.
- Conduct demonstrations of ongoing work at 15 day intervals or upon completion of key features.
- Manage to the test calendar and communicate whether efforts are on track. Identify cases where deliverables may not meet the planning calendar and work with management on development of remediation or alternatives so that the testing needs of the business are met.
- This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Two (2) or more years of experience in coding, automation and/or data engineering required
- Show previous work that demonstrates the applicant’s ability to develop and implement a test framework. The best evidence would be a demonstration of a working system and a review of the architecture and underlying code.
- Experience with Selenium and TestNG preferred
- Coding experience with Python and/or Java required
- Experience with a Python and/or Java IDE like PyCharm or Eclipse preferred
- Experience with source code management (Github preferred) in a multiple person environment preferred
- Able to communicate complex technical concepts in a way that a non-technical business user will be able to understand what is important and meaningful
- Able to collaborate with team members to help grow team capabilities
- Understands time critical nature of testing, particularly during open enrollment.
- Demonstrates the drive and commitment so that key deadlines are met (with expected and unexpected obstacles).
- Demonstrates interest and willingness to develop a detailed understanding of the Bright operations environment
- Identifies opportunities for improvements that impact cost, quality, or speed of the operations environment
- Active development of new approaches that improve the speed, quality, and reduce the cost of the testing effort.
LICENSURES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- No licensures and/or certifications are required for this role.
- The majority of work responsibilities are performed in an open/remote office setting, carrying out detailed work sitting at a desk/table and working on the computer. Some travel may be required. Ability to lift at least 50 pounds.
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About this Role: Andela is fully committed to delivering the right services and talent to the clients we serve. We provide our clients with remote IT engineers and leaders through managed services, outcome based projects and partially or fully integrated.
Remote, Europe (CEST)Along our challenge-full & growth-oriented journey, we are looking for an experienced and talented Python developer to strengthen our teams.Your missionImprove and collaborate on an existing Python 3 / Django (DRF) codebaseTackle.
Merritt Island, FL, USWe are integrating an application called "Fluid Designer". It is a 3D design application for cabinet manufactures which is based on an original customization by Microvellum . We have a need for a Python Programmer that can also.
Headquarters: New York, NY URL: https://clevertech.bizExperience Remote done Right. Over 20 years of remote experience, all 500+ staff are 100% remote and we still grow vibrant relationships, provide exceptional opportunities for career growth while.
As a Python Developer, you will use cutting edge cloud and data technologies to help global brands and federal agencies solve challenging problems through innovative technology solutions. Work on exciting projects, future-proof your skills, and grow.