Role: Python Developer
Duration: 6+ months
Hiring Manager scheduling immediate Interviews
- Design and development of python applications for SPDJI
- Responsible to performance in a cross functional capacity including Documentation, Coding, Testing, De-bugging & level 2 support.
- Work directly with stakeholders to formalize/document requirements.
- Work on new initiatives and provide level 2 support for existing Index applications.
- Perform Application & System Performance tuning and troubleshoot performance issues.
- Integrate in-house applications with various vendor software platforms.
- Setup development environment / sandbox for application development.
- Reduce IT efforts by developing automated tests.
- Effectively interact with internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or Quantitative Finance is required, or in lieu, a demonstrated equivalence in work experience.
- 5 to 10 years of IT experience in application development and support.
- Experience with AWS and cloud services.
- Experience with DevOps.
- Strong Experience with python.
- Strong Experience with Object Oriented Programming and Design (I.E. Java, C#, .Net).
- Experience with User Interface design & development.
- Experience with NoSql Databases (I.E. MongoDB, DynamoDB)
- Experience with software testing.
- Experience with Windows and Linux based servers.
- Strong Work Ethic, Communication and Thoughtfulness
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Remote, Europe (CEST)Along our challenge-full & growth-oriented journey, we are looking for an experienced and talented Python developer to strengthen our teams.Your missionImprove and collaborate on an existing Python 3 / Django (DRF) codebaseTackle.
Merritt Island, FL, USWe are integrating an application called "Fluid Designer". It is a 3D design application for cabinet manufactures which is based on an original customization by Microvellum . We have a need for a Python Programmer that can also.
Headquarters: New York, NY URL: https://clevertech.bizExperience Remote done Right. Over 20 years of remote experience, all 500+ staff are 100% remote and we still grow vibrant relationships, provide exceptional opportunities for career growth while.
As a Python Developer, you will use cutting edge cloud and data technologies to help global brands and federal agencies solve challenging problems through innovative technology solutions. Work on exciting projects, future-proof your skills, and grow.
Get a remote job that you will love with better compensation and career growth.We’re Lemon.io — a marketplace where we match you with hand-picked startups from the US and Europe. Why work with us:We’ll find you a team that respects you. No time-trackers.