Focal Point Data Risk, a CDW Company, is one that delivers a unified approach to addressing data risk through a unique combination of consulting service offerings. Focal Point has brought together industry-leading expertise in cyber security, identity governance and access management, data privacy and analytics, internal audit, and hands-on training services, giving companies everything, they need to plan and develop effective risk and security programs. By integrating these services, we provide our clients with the flexible support they need to protect and leverage data across any part of their organization. Simply put, CDW-Focal Point is the next generation of risk management.
The ideal hire will possess a broad skill set and have the capacity for learning required to sustain our client engagements. The responsibilities that you will be given will make the most of your strengths and challenge you to develop even further in a supportive, team-focused atmosphere.
What you will get to do:
- Configure, run, and monitor automated security testing tools
- Perform manual validation of vulnerabilities
- Perform manual penetration testing of client systems, web sites, and networks to identify and exploit vulnerabilities
- Thoroughly document exploit chain/proof of concept scenarios for client consumption
- Work successfully from home office environment
- Perform overnight work as necessary (less than 10%)
- Work onsite and at client locations as necessary
- 1+ years of experience with vulnerability assessment and penetration best practices
- 1+ years of experience with vulnerability and penetration testing techniques and tools
- 1+ years of experience with programming experience in Python, PHP, Perl, Ruby, .NET, or other interpreted or compiled languages
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Ability to perform overnight work as necessary (less than 10%)
- 1+ years of experience and/or detailed knowledge of one or more of the following technologies:
- Security testing tools including Metasploit, Nmap, Nessus, Burp Suite, or equivalents
- Linux operating systems
- Microsoft technologies
- Mobile application programming and/or security testing
- Wireless technologies
- Web application technologies
- Network implementation (operational and security)
- Telephony technologies (analog and IP)
- Social engineering
- Physical security
- Source code analysis software
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office Suite (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- 2+ years of hands-on penetration testing experience
- Currently has or desires to obtain one or more security-related certifications, including but not limited to:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- GIAC Penetration Tester (GPEN)
- GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCEH)
- Offensive Security Certified Exert (OSCE)
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Remote, Europe (CEST)Along our challenge-full & growth-oriented journey, we are looking for an experienced and talented Python developer to strengthen our teams.Your missionImprove and collaborate on an existing Python 3 / Django (DRF) codebaseTackle.
Merritt Island, FL, USWe are integrating an application called "Fluid Designer". It is a 3D design application for cabinet manufactures which is based on an original customization by Microvellum . We have a need for a Python Programmer that can also.
Headquarters: New York, NY URL: https://clevertech.bizExperience Remote done Right. Over 20 years of remote experience, all 500+ staff are 100% remote and we still grow vibrant relationships, provide exceptional opportunities for career growth while.
As a Python Developer, you will use cutting edge cloud and data technologies to help global brands and federal agencies solve challenging problems through innovative technology solutions. Work on exciting projects, future-proof your skills, and grow.
Get a remote job that you will love with better compensation and career growth.We’re Lemon.io — a marketplace where we match you with hand-picked startups from the US and Europe. Why work with us:We’ll find you a team that respects you. No time-trackers.