A decentralized real world traffic capture network providing the building blocks required to inform, influence, and empower future innovation in the Outdoor space.The company network wil Capture real world traffic events in real time and store them in the form of data. - Reward device owners for their participation. - Allow for future innovation and growth through 3rd party integration.
- Design, implement and maintain data pipelines, both batch and real-time that produces reliable data for various data consumption use cases.
- Design implement and maintain data tools to ensure data quality, data governance, and data compliance.
- Help manage the data warehouse and the various sources of data (Salesforce, ERP) that feed the warehouse.
- Build and own the automation and monitoring frameworks that showcase reliable., accurate, easy-to-understand metrics and operational KPIs to stakeholders and data pipeline quality and performance.
- Be the SME for the data, pipeline design, and other related big data and programming technologies.
- Build and maintain data marts for various business needs
- Evaluate various technologies and platforms in open source and proprietary products. Execute proof of concept on new technology and tools to pick the best tools and solutions.
- Understanding data governance practices such as metadata management, data lineage, and data glossaries is a huge plus.
- Foster strong collaboration between globally distributed team members.
- Harness operational excellence and continuous improvement with a can-do attitude.
- Experience with Cloud-based warehouses is a requirement.
- Solid understanding of RDBMS concepts, data structures, and distributed data processing patterns.
- Expertise in programming pipelines in languages like Python/Scala.
- Advance with Cloud technologies like AWS
- Experience in data integration with AWS Glue
- Experience in data warehousing with Redshift
- Experience in data orchestration and scheduling tools like Airflow
- Experience with version control systems (Github, BitBucket, etc..) and CI/CD tools.
- Proven track record of building products on some production-grade systems.
Education and Experience:
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience working in a fintech industry is a definite plus but not required.
- Must have a strong experience with data infrastructure, data architecture, ETL, SQL, Automation, data frameworks, and processes to rapidly integrate disconnected and disparate data sources into automated datasets for analyst's consumption.
- Must have a proven track record working with enterprise metrics, strong operational skills to drive efficiency and speed, expertise in building repeatable data engineering processes, strong project management skills, and a vision of how to deliver data products.
Python - 5 Years SQL - 4 Years ETL(Extract, Transform, Load) - 4 Years Redshift CI/CD AWS Glue Relational Database Management System - RDBMS Data Engineer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $84,463.23 - $190,897.98 per year
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Python: 5 years (Required)
- SQL: 4 years (Required)
- ETL: 4 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Remote, Europe (CEST)Along our challenge-full & growth-oriented journey, we are looking for an experienced and talented Python developer to strengthen our teams.Your missionImprove and collaborate on an existing Python 3 / Django (DRF) codebaseTackle.
Merritt Island, FL, USWe are integrating an application called "Fluid Designer". It is a 3D design application for cabinet manufactures which is based on an original customization by Microvellum . We have a need for a Python Programmer that can also.
Headquarters: New York, NY URL: https://clevertech.bizExperience Remote done Right. Over 20 years of remote experience, all 500+ staff are 100% remote and we still grow vibrant relationships, provide exceptional opportunities for career growth while.
As a Python Developer, you will use cutting edge cloud and data technologies to help global brands and federal agencies solve challenging problems through innovative technology solutions. Work on exciting projects, future-proof your skills, and grow.
Get a remote job that you will love with better compensation and career growth.We’re Lemon.io — a marketplace where we match you with hand-picked startups from the US and Europe. Why work with us:We’ll find you a team that respects you. No time-trackers.