DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Minimum 6 -8 years (BIDW ETL) experience with 5+ yrs exp with Python 3.x
Strong QA experience on Databases, SQLs, Data Warehouse, Cloud is must. Strong SQL/Query writing skills and Data Analysis required. Some QA experience on Tableau Reports, Python/Pearl/Unix Shell Scripts/ETLs are preferred as well.
- Well-developed analytical & problem-solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent leadership skills with ability lead and guide and groom the team
- Excellent team player, able to work with virtual teams
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic start-up environment
- Able to talk to client directly and report to client/onsite
- Flexibility to work on different Shifts and Stretch
- Flexible to travel and relocate in India and Abroad
Qualification : Any Graduation
Work Location : Westlake, Texas (USA)
PRIMARY COMPETENCY : Data Engineering PRIMARY SKILL : Microsoft T-SQL Development PRIMARY SKILL PERCENTAGE : 80 SECONDARY COMPETENCY : Analytics SECONDARY SKILL : Tableau SECONDARY SKILL PERCENTAGE : 2
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $130.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- QA/QC: 10 years (Preferred)
- Database development: 10 years (Preferred)
- Data warehouse: 10 years (Preferred)
- Google Cloud Platform: 10 years (Preferred)
- SQL: 10 years (Preferred)
- Tableau: 10 years (Preferred)
- Python: 10 years (Preferred)
- UNIX: 10 years (Preferred)
- ETL: 10 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Speak with the employer
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Remote, Europe (CEST)Along our challenge-full & growth-oriented journey, we are looking for an experienced and talented Python developer to strengthen our teams.Your missionImprove and collaborate on an existing Python 3 / Django (DRF) codebaseTackle.
Merritt Island, FL, USWe are integrating an application called "Fluid Designer". It is a 3D design application for cabinet manufactures which is based on an original customization by Microvellum . We have a need for a Python Programmer that can also.
Headquarters: New York, NY URL: https://clevertech.bizExperience Remote done Right. Over 20 years of remote experience, all 500+ staff are 100% remote and we still grow vibrant relationships, provide exceptional opportunities for career growth while.
As a Python Developer, you will use cutting edge cloud and data technologies to help global brands and federal agencies solve challenging problems through innovative technology solutions. Work on exciting projects, future-proof your skills, and grow.
Get a remote job that you will love with better compensation and career growth.We’re Lemon.io — a marketplace where we match you with hand-picked startups from the US and Europe. Why work with us:We’ll find you a team that respects you. No time-trackers.