Job Title: Full Stack Developer (Python)
Location: 100% Remote
Duration: Long Term
What you'll bring:
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience in Python, Java, or other major object-oriented languages, e.g., C++
- Familiarity with object-oriented and functional programming concepts and design patterns
- Experience working on architectures involving one or more of the following concepts and their implementation: XML/JSON message processing, REST API, Object Relational Mapping, asynchronous web services and distributed message queues
- Experience with Agile development practices (Scrum, continuous integration etc..)
- Experience working on scalable architecture which can handle high volumes of data required for build out of our cloud-based platform
- Strong analytical skills and algorithms knowledge
- User first approach, comfortable with rapid iterations
- Experience writing tests for written code (unit tests, regression tests, integration tests etc.)
- Experience with version control system (Git, Subversion, CVS etc.)
- Quick learner and keen to learn new tools, languages and technologies
- Ability to work both in a self-directed manner, and lead part of a team
- Must either have authorization/permit to work in Canada or the United States for any employer and not require sponsorship
- Write and test high-quality, maintainable code
- Gather technical and functional requirements of product
- Scope, design and own project delivery
- Identify and manage appropriate level of communication with key stakeholders throughout the project
- Ensure testing coverage, sufficient documentation, timely delivery and proper maintenance of final product
- Perform support and maintenance activities of existing systems including but not limited to bug fixes, library upgrades, back-end tools to support the Product Operations team
- Partner with cross cutting teams to ensure a complete end to end customer experience
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Remote, Europe (CEST)Along our challenge-full & growth-oriented journey, we are looking for an experienced and talented Python developer to strengthen our teams.Your missionImprove and collaborate on an existing Python 3 / Django (DRF) codebaseTackle.
Merritt Island, FL, USWe are integrating an application called "Fluid Designer". It is a 3D design application for cabinet manufactures which is based on an original customization by Microvellum . We have a need for a Python Programmer that can also.
Headquarters: New York, NY URL: https://clevertech.bizExperience Remote done Right. Over 20 years of remote experience, all 500+ staff are 100% remote and we still grow vibrant relationships, provide exceptional opportunities for career growth while.
As a Python Developer, you will use cutting edge cloud and data technologies to help global brands and federal agencies solve challenging problems through innovative technology solutions. Work on exciting projects, future-proof your skills, and grow.
Get a remote job that you will love with better compensation and career growth.We’re Lemon.io — a marketplace where we match you with hand-picked startups from the US and Europe. Why work with us:We’ll find you a team that respects you. No time-trackers.