- The successful candidate must be both an experienced programmer and a practical problem solver with a bias toward action.
- This developer must be passionate about programming, as well as able to walk in their users' shoes.
- They must be capable of understanding the various use cases involved in a large-scale lab and synthesize these diverse needs into simple-to-use applications.
CX lab management tools include:
- A checkout/reservation system
- A 'case queue' workflow management system
- A comprehensive business intelligence suite
- A purchase tracking & request system, along with budget management
- A content management/presentation system
- Automation of network setups, inventory and power
- A suite of lab operation tools for handling network addressing, facilities, weight, cooling, space, access, infrastructure, assets, and staff.
- This individual will have the chance to create, expand and build-upon the pre-existing tools. Open projects include developing a lab automation system and a machine-learning case-routing system.
- 5+ years of full-time development experience
- 3+ years of web application development using Python, Typescript
- 2+ years of relational databases experience (postgresql preferred)
- Experience working with Ansible, Terraform or other infrastructure as code utilities
- Proficient in managing application deployed on Linux platforms.
- Experience unit/integration/e2e testing web applications
- Experience developing against GraphQL based APIs
- Experience developing and maintaining Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CI\CD) workflows
- Experience working with logs, call stacks, etc. while debugging applications
- Experience leading and mentoring junior developers.
- Experience developing technical requirements from business requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $60.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Web Development: 3 years (Preferred)
- Python: 3 years (Preferred)
- TypeScript: 3 years (Preferred)
- Customer Experience (CX): 4 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Speak with the employer
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Remote, Europe (CEST)Along our challenge-full & growth-oriented journey, we are looking for an experienced and talented Python developer to strengthen our teams.Your missionImprove and collaborate on an existing Python 3 / Django (DRF) codebaseTackle.
Merritt Island, FL, USWe are integrating an application called "Fluid Designer". It is a 3D design application for cabinet manufactures which is based on an original customization by Microvellum . We have a need for a Python Programmer that can also.
Headquarters: New York, NY URL: https://clevertech.bizExperience Remote done Right. Over 20 years of remote experience, all 500+ staff are 100% remote and we still grow vibrant relationships, provide exceptional opportunities for career growth while.
As a Python Developer, you will use cutting edge cloud and data technologies to help global brands and federal agencies solve challenging problems through innovative technology solutions. Work on exciting projects, future-proof your skills, and grow.
Get a remote job that you will love with better compensation and career growth.We’re Lemon.io — a marketplace where we match you with hand-picked startups from the US and Europe. Why work with us:We’ll find you a team that respects you. No time-trackers.