Sila’s goal is to transform the financial landscape by creating an open-access financial network with a stable cryptocurrency at its core. We want to help developers and entrepreneurs bring their fintech ideas to market quicker and easier by incorporating compliant processes and making money programmable.
As an Integration Engineer at Sila, you’ll be an integral part of our Customer Experience team, supporting our customers as they build their Sila integrations by offering technical implementation assistance. You will work closely with the Sila engineering team to troubleshoot escalated issues and ensure customer needs are met. The right person in this role will want to understand the needs and desires of our customers, enjoy helping them bring their applications to market, enjoy solving complex issues, and have a desire to learn new applications and programming languages.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Interact with Sila customers as the primary technical representative during integration.
- Investigate the user requirements and determine the best method for addressing their business and technical needs.
- Work collaboratively with sales, engineering, and other members of the Customer Experience team to transition our customer from our sandbox environment into production.
- Be the point-of-contact for our customers with any ongoing technical questions while in production.
- Identify and update any inconsistencies in technical documentation to support customer implementations.
- Other duties as assigned
To be successful in this role, it would be helpful if you have:
- At least 1-3 years of experience as a SaaS integration engineer, support engineer, or solutions architect. Software engineering bootcamp graduates and self-taught programmers are also encouraged to apply.
- Proficiency working with APIs/SDKs
- Intellectual curiosity and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable working with code (Sila’s as well as our customers)
- Empathetic, collaborative, and able to work with a wide range of people, both technical and business focused.
- Demonstrated experience in a customer-facing role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to present and lead cross-functional discussions.
Preferably, you’ll also have:
- Experience with API or payment technologies ...
- Master’s Degree in computer science or business ...
- Knowledge of blockchain and cryptocurrency …
- Some previous experience working with financial applications.
- Experience programming in Go, C#, or Java languages and popular frameworks therein.
- Experience working with a variety of programming languages and the ability to quickly understand basic commands, functions, and scripts in unfamiliar languages.
- Ability to understand customer’s business needs and interpret how best to support them with technical solutions.
- Ability to empathize with customers and desire to understand their questions so you can provide answers in a timely and complete manner.
As a member of the Sila Team you will:
- Be part of developing and building a whole new financial system making moving money quicker and easier.
- Be joining a great and diverse team of experienced and respected professionals.
- Play an active role in bringing our customers’ dreams to life and through them serve the financial needs of many underserved populations around the world.
In this role, you’ll be eligible for:
- Expected salary is $70,000 - $95,000, depending on relevant experience.
- Stock options and benefits package including health care, retirement, paid company holidays, and responsible “unlimited” time off.
Sila Core Values:
- Accountability – We hold each other to the highest standards to ensure quality in ourselves and our products.
- Teamwork – We support each other to succeed as a team; we are collaborative and help each other develop.
- Fearless – We take calculated risks and we are not afraid to learn from setbacks and failures.
- Respect - We treat every team member with respect and welcome differing viewpoints. No mean-spirited, selfish, or condescending behavior allowed.
- Integrity – We are honest and forthright about who we are. We admit our mistakes; we live our values.
- Fun – We are serious about injecting humor, play, and joy into our daily work.
Job Type: Full-time
This position is based in the United States remotely, or from our headquarters in Portland, OR. International applicants are not being accepted at this time.
Sila is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Sila does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship status, national origin, veteran status, uniformed service member status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Remote, Europe (CEST)Along our challenge-full & growth-oriented journey, we are looking for an experienced and talented Python developer to strengthen our teams.Your missionImprove and collaborate on an existing Python 3 / Django (DRF) codebaseTackle.
Merritt Island, FL, USWe are integrating an application called "Fluid Designer". It is a 3D design application for cabinet manufactures which is based on an original customization by Microvellum . We have a need for a Python Programmer that can also.
Headquarters: New York, NY URL: https://clevertech.bizExperience Remote done Right. Over 20 years of remote experience, all 500+ staff are 100% remote and we still grow vibrant relationships, provide exceptional opportunities for career growth while.
As a Python Developer, you will use cutting edge cloud and data technologies to help global brands and federal agencies solve challenging problems through innovative technology solutions. Work on exciting projects, future-proof your skills, and grow.
Get a remote job that you will love with better compensation and career growth.We’re Lemon.io — a marketplace where we match you with hand-picked startups from the US and Europe. Why work with us:We’ll find you a team that respects you. No time-trackers.