Ayata is developing its Prescriptive Analytics® software by integrating the latest Artificial Intelligence (AI) and related technologies. We are looking for people with multi-disciplinary skills, especially in software design and artificial intelligence, who can write solid clean code and who are excited about applying those skills to build industrial strength software. You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team working to design, develop and implement our unique software. Your contributions will directly impact the success of the company.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
Ayata is looking for Senior Data Scientist who will develop AI techniques for business applications in various industries and build cloud-based AI software for predictive analytics business solutions.
- AI technique development, providing methodology, strategy, ideas, architect, and solutions for real-word, industrial-scale and mission-critical business operations
- Build and integrate AI technique components into a full-functioning AI business software
- Interact with business clients, understand business requirements, propose AI software solutions to meet the business requirements, deliver and present AI software to clients
- Understand the data set used for the modeling, prepare and preprocess data sets, train and test models and perform model feature engineering
- Document data dictionary, data understanding, modeling strategy and approaches, and build company’s knowledge base of data and models
- Communicate effectively with team members, management, and clients
- Ph.D. degree in computer science, or mathematics/statistics/physics or engineering
- 3-5 years of experience in machine learning/AI technology and software development
- Natural Language Processing (NLP) Information retrieval and information extraction
- Digital Image Processing experience including OpenCV, OCR experience to convert images to text
- Excellent hands-on code development skills in Python
- Proven ability as a quick learner
- Expertise in ETL is a plus (Spark, Hadoop, SQL) in big data environments
- Front-end software development experience is a plus
This position is remote at this time. When we are over the Covid concerns, Ayata will move to a flexible schedule where working out of an office could be requested at times.
***You must live in the Houston Area to be considered for this postition!!
**You must have a PHD to be considered for this position!
- Compensation package (base salary + performance bonus + stock options) commensurate with experience.
- Industry (tech/software industry) standard benefits package - medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, work-from-home (if applicable), flexible holidays, and more.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Remote, Europe (CEST)Along our challenge-full & growth-oriented journey, we are looking for an experienced and talented Python developer to strengthen our teams.Your missionImprove and collaborate on an existing Python 3 / Django (DRF) codebaseTackle.
Merritt Island, FL, USWe are integrating an application called "Fluid Designer". It is a 3D design application for cabinet manufactures which is based on an original customization by Microvellum . We have a need for a Python Programmer that can also.
Headquarters: New York, NY URL: https://clevertech.bizExperience Remote done Right. Over 20 years of remote experience, all 500+ staff are 100% remote and we still grow vibrant relationships, provide exceptional opportunities for career growth while.
As a Python Developer, you will use cutting edge cloud and data technologies to help global brands and federal agencies solve challenging problems through innovative technology solutions. Work on exciting projects, future-proof your skills, and grow.
Get a remote job that you will love with better compensation and career growth.We’re Lemon.io — a marketplace where we match you with hand-picked startups from the US and Europe. Why work with us:We’ll find you a team that respects you. No time-trackers.