This role will be responsible for delivering and building out serverless software solutions in our current stack.AWS certified solutions architect, excellent Python skills and excellent problem solving and analytical skills are required. This engineering role will lead and work with our existing teams as well as take on tasks they can lead and accomplish on their own. A qualified candidate will show that they can produce robust serverless solutions backed by unit tests and monitoring/logging capabilities. This position will report directly to the CTO.
- Grow and mentor teams
- Oversee and ensure that solutions meet high quality serverless engineering standards
- Lead, implement and architect solutions
- Excellent team player and communicator
- Submits PRs and reviews PRs
- Understands continuous delivery
- Understands algorithms and can drive solutions to problems
- Understand best coding and development practices
- Build and maintain software
- AWS certified solutions architect
- Serverless framework
- AWS - Lambda, Cloud Formation, SQS, SNS, S3
- Postgres and Relational RDBMS
- SQL and some data analytics
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $130,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Required)
- AWS certified solutions architect: 4 years (Required)
- Python: 4 years (Required)
- SQL and some data analytics: 4 years (Required)
- REST: 4 years (Required)
- Serverless framework: 4 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Remote, Europe (CEST)Along our challenge-full & growth-oriented journey, we are looking for an experienced and talented Python developer to strengthen our teams.Your missionImprove and collaborate on an existing Python 3 / Django (DRF) codebaseTackle.
Merritt Island, FL, USWe are integrating an application called "Fluid Designer". It is a 3D design application for cabinet manufactures which is based on an original customization by Microvellum . We have a need for a Python Programmer that can also.
Headquarters: New York, NY URL: https://clevertech.bizExperience Remote done Right. Over 20 years of remote experience, all 500+ staff are 100% remote and we still grow vibrant relationships, provide exceptional opportunities for career growth while.
As a Python Developer, you will use cutting edge cloud and data technologies to help global brands and federal agencies solve challenging problems through innovative technology solutions. Work on exciting projects, future-proof your skills, and grow.
Get a remote job that you will love with better compensation and career growth.We’re Lemon.io — a marketplace where we match you with hand-picked startups from the US and Europe. Why work with us:We’ll find you a team that respects you. No time-trackers.