Job Title: Python Developer
Location: Denver, CO (REMOTE)
Duration: 6+ months Contract
Visa: GC, USC, H4 EAD, H1B
Note: **H1B transfer also works
Priority is having a strong Python, Linux candidate and the relocation to Denver would take less priority if they were the right fit and willing to travel from time to time.
- We are in search of a developer with some strong python skills to primarily help support building some backend integrations for a program in Denver.
- We are looking for someone with 5-10 years of experience.
Are there additional tech skills, required or preferred, that the ideal candidate will possess?
- Linux (very comfortable operating and deploying code from the command line)
- SQL (primarily Oracle DB)
- Angular would be nice to have
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $73,988.44 - $123,272.13 per year
- 8 hour shift
- REST: 8 years (Preferred)
- Java: 8 years (Preferred)
- Git: 7 years (Preferred)
- Linux: 7 years (Preferred)
- Kafka: 7 years (Preferred)
- SQL: 7 years (Preferred)
- SoapUI: 7 years (Preferred)
- Angular: 7 years (Preferred)
- Python: 7 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Speak with the employer
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Remote, Europe (CEST)Along our challenge-full & growth-oriented journey, we are looking for an experienced and talented Python developer to strengthen our teams.Your missionImprove and collaborate on an existing Python 3 / Django (DRF) codebaseTackle.
Merritt Island, FL, USWe are integrating an application called "Fluid Designer". It is a 3D design application for cabinet manufactures which is based on an original customization by Microvellum . We have a need for a Python Programmer that can also.
Headquarters: New York, NY URL: https://clevertech.bizExperience Remote done Right. Over 20 years of remote experience, all 500+ staff are 100% remote and we still grow vibrant relationships, provide exceptional opportunities for career growth while.
As a Python Developer, you will use cutting edge cloud and data technologies to help global brands and federal agencies solve challenging problems through innovative technology solutions. Work on exciting projects, future-proof your skills, and grow.
Get a remote job that you will love with better compensation and career growth.We’re Lemon.io — a marketplace where we match you with hand-picked startups from the US and Europe. Why work with us:We’ll find you a team that respects you. No time-trackers.