JOB ROLE: AWS/Python/Java Developer
Client: Broadridge Financials(Direct)
Work-Mode: This is a remote role where you will work off-site. Travel is limited and generally used for team learning and collaboration meetings.
- Be a part of a highly motivated software development team to work on an exciting new Cloud-based project integrating with client and internal systems.
- Work with technologies spanning Java, Python, Glue, Lambda, S3, Redshift
- Participate in team design sessions, code reviews, daily standup meetings, and other agile ceremonies.
- Deliver accurate efforts, estimates for assigned development tasks, and review estimates for tasks assigned to others.
- Work with the QA team to help them diagnose possible bugs, and to guide them about testing requirements associated with new code changes made.
- Quick learner and be able to adopt to technology as per project needs
- Working knowledge of Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures
- 5+ years of experience with Python and PySpark
- 5+ years of experience with Java
- AWS Glue experience strongly required
- Experience in data models and data analysis preferred
- AWS experience with Redshift, CloudWatch, S3 and Terraform
- Experience with REST API development, debugging and testing in an AWS environment
- API Integration experience, such as using HTTP request/response, authentication concepts, and API tools such as Postman
- Experience working within an agile scrum team, and independently owning major assigned features to be delivered on time
- Enjoys working in a highly effective, creative environment
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $73,988.44 - $170,272.13 per year
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Remote, Europe (CEST)Along our challenge-full & growth-oriented journey, we are looking for an experienced and talented Python developer to strengthen our teams.Your missionImprove and collaborate on an existing Python 3 / Django (DRF) codebaseTackle.
Merritt Island, FL, USWe are integrating an application called "Fluid Designer". It is a 3D design application for cabinet manufactures which is based on an original customization by Microvellum . We have a need for a Python Programmer that can also.
Headquarters: New York, NY URL: https://clevertech.bizExperience Remote done Right. Over 20 years of remote experience, all 500+ staff are 100% remote and we still grow vibrant relationships, provide exceptional opportunities for career growth while.
As a Python Developer, you will use cutting edge cloud and data technologies to help global brands and federal agencies solve challenging problems through innovative technology solutions. Work on exciting projects, future-proof your skills, and grow.
Get a remote job that you will love with better compensation and career growth.We’re Lemon.io — a marketplace where we match you with hand-picked startups from the US and Europe. Why work with us:We’ll find you a team that respects you. No time-trackers.