Software Developer I
Creative, innovative, and looking for the right environment to thrive. Sure, you have the experience and skills to shine, but more importantly, you’re a competent learner who works well in an Agile environment. In short, you’re looking for a meaningful role, working to improve the lives of others.
Our need is…
A Software Developer I who will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and documenting software code for the Interoperability Institute.
This is a full-time position where days and hours can vary Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Break down complex requirements into attainable feature functionality sets
- Adheres to IOI architecture to implement sound and reliable software keeping business requirements and strategy at the forefront of implementation
- Translates user and architectural requirements into secure, well-tested implementations
- Works within and has a good understanding of the Agile approach to code development
- Documents structure, implementation, and processes
- Validates information delivery by developing and completing usability, unit, and system testing
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Ensure that the information IOI produces, maintains, stores, or transmits remains secure through adherence to IOI's Security Policies and Procedures
- 3 + years working in a professional software development organization as a Software Developer, 4 year degree in computer science or other technical discipline
- Experience with a modern programming language (Python, Java, Typescript, etc)
- Experience consuming GraphQL or REST APIs
- Self-motivated with strong initiative to succeed
- Strong communication skills
- Experience using cloud technologies to deploy applications and components
- Understand how to build service oriented applications
- Prior experience with large scale information technology projects
- Previous experience with high tech, public sector, and/or healthcare industries
- Experience working with Graph databases
May lead and direct the work of interns.
At IOI, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer who recognizes that our diversity is our greatest strength. We draw on the differences in who we are, what we've experienced, and how we think to best serve our stakeholders and our communities.
Because our family of companies serve everyone, we believe in including everyone. This means we strive to hire qualified employees that are diverse in thinking and in race, gender, gender identity and/or gender expression, age, religion or belief, sexual orientation, physical, mental, or sensory disability, citizenship, family or partnership status, socio-economic upbringing, and more.
We believe diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as an organization, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Remote, Europe (CEST)Along our challenge-full & growth-oriented journey, we are looking for an experienced and talented Python developer to strengthen our teams.Your missionImprove and collaborate on an existing Python 3 / Django (DRF) codebaseTackle.
Merritt Island, FL, USWe are integrating an application called "Fluid Designer". It is a 3D design application for cabinet manufactures which is based on an original customization by Microvellum . We have a need for a Python Programmer that can also.
Headquarters: New York, NY URL: https://clevertech.bizExperience Remote done Right. Over 20 years of remote experience, all 500+ staff are 100% remote and we still grow vibrant relationships, provide exceptional opportunities for career growth while.
As a Python Developer, you will use cutting edge cloud and data technologies to help global brands and federal agencies solve challenging problems through innovative technology solutions. Work on exciting projects, future-proof your skills, and grow.
Get a remote job that you will love with better compensation and career growth.We’re Lemon.io — a marketplace where we match you with hand-picked startups from the US and Europe. Why work with us:We’ll find you a team that respects you. No time-trackers.