Synergy Business Innovation & Solutions is a premier implementer of cutting-edge software solutions. Synergy brings the experience and expertise necessary to deliver capability that provides tangible ROI to our customers. Synergy’s core areas of expertise are in the fields of Digital Transformation, Cloud Solutions, SaaS and Low-Code/No-Code solutions, Emerging Technologies, Data analytics and Visualization, Information Assurance, and Business Process Re-Engineering.
Synergy offers its employees a generous portfolio of core and voluntary benefits including group medical, dental, and vision insurance, HSA, FSA, 401(k) with immediately vested company match, PTO, sick leave, company paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, tuition and training reimbursement, fitness/wellness reimbursement, a referral bonus program, and life management programs.
At Synergy, you’ll be challenged and given the opportunity to grow in your career path. In fact, growth is such a big deal to us that you will have dedicated career coaches available for every employee, company-funded certification opportunities, education reimbursement, and a general open-door policy so that you have support when you need it. Our team is eager to learn, fast-paced, and quality-driven—if that sounds like you, Synergy has a position for you!
Develop, upgrade, test, implement, and document software components of client applications.
- Work independently and/or within teams throughout all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Communicate with end users, business analysts, and systems analysts to determine features, requirements and solution design.
- Develop enhancements to suite of applications using leading software principles.
- Document technical specifications and designs.
- Troubleshoot and resolve application issues as needed.
- Adhere to established design, coding, naming and standards.
- Participate in code reviews and apply corrections as required.
- Adhere to change control processes.
- Write/revise documentation including operations and user guidelines.
- Define and document requirements and develop supportable application solutions to automate business processes.
- Lead development efforts consisting of multiple developers or multi-thread development projects.
- Collaborate with end users, business analysts, and systems analysts to determine features, requirements and solution design.
- Design, document, and enforce architectural and design standards.
- Gather and drive stakeholder requirements and product vision through the planning, analysis, development, and testing phases.
- Possess a thorough understanding of the data, sources of data, and relationships of data.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex application issues as needed.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience; > 5 years of experience developing code and managing projects in the required technology area.
- Advanced knowledge of software tools, platforms, and processes required to support development in and around MuleSoft AnyPoint Platform - Expert level Experience with SOAP/REST web service, RAML, DataWeave, MUnit, cloud hub, Element Handling.
- Expert knowledge of databases and related tools and utilities (as applicable above); problem-solving skills and proven record of working well in a team environment.
- Advanced proficiency in analysis, leadership, and communication skills (verbal and written) across all organizational levels
Essential Job Function Physical Requirements: The physical requirements of this position are critical in evaluating the qualifications and abilities of an applicant or employee. The physical efforts needed to perform the essential duties of this job 90% of the time are repetitive motions, grasping, holding, and finger dexterity of the hands, reading, writing, eye-hand coordination, color distinction, and full visual abilities, hearing, talking, sitting, and use of IT equipment, phones, and office machines.
To a reduced degree, <30% of the time, candidates may have to stand, walk, lift 0-30 pounds, push or pull objects, climb stairs, bend, squat, reach, drive a car, or work overtime.
Synergy prefers that all new employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 before their start date. Requests for exemptions and accommodation will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Synergy is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate against applicants for employment or its employees on the basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military status, sex, medical condition, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, personal appearance, predisposing genetic characteristics, family responsibilities, familial status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence, political affiliation, arrest records and criminal convictions, or any other characteristic protected by law. Discrimination or harassment based upon these protected categories is expressly prohibited.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary. We build customer value around the world with a passion for preserving the physical, transforming the digital, and respecting the environmental. We pioneered.
Headquarters: Washington DC URL: https://cofense.comLocation- US, RemoteCompany Culture: https://www.themuse.com/profiles/cofenseCompany & Products: https://cofense.com/product-overviewCofense was founded by information security experts, with decades.
Why Mayo ClinicMayo Clinic is the nation's best hospital (U.S. News & World Report, 2022-2023) and ranked #1 in more specialties than any other care provider. We have a vast array of opportunities ranging from Nursing, Clinical, to Finance, IT, Administrative,.
Great Expectations’ mission is to revolutionize the speed and integrity of data collaboration. Our software platform, Great Expectations is the leading open source tool for data testing, documentation, and profiling. Data teams all over the world use.
Greetings from Techintelli Solutions, IncThis is regarding a job opportunity that could benefit to you.We are hiring OPT, H4 EAD/L2 EAD, Green card and citizensTechintelli will provide professional training by one of the top trainers from the industry..
Center 2 (19050), United States of America, McLean, VirginiaSenior Cyber Engineer. Endpoint Operations and Policy Management (Remote-Eligible)Do you love building and pioneering in the cyber security space? Do you enjoy solving complex business problems.
Stacker is hiring a full-time data editor to help lead our growing data-driven newsroom. Stackers data analysis is the core of our journalism, and the rigor, accuracy and integrity of that analysis is at the heart of everything we do. We are looking.
YOUR LIFE'S MISSION: POSSIBLEYou have goals, dreams, hobbies and things you’re passionate about.What’s Important to You Is Important to UsWe’re looking for people who not only want to do meaningful, challenging work, keep their skills sharp and move.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAZ Cyber Security Solutions is currently seeking a Splunk Developer / Admin to support our federal customer.The Splunk Developer / Admin will focus on Splunk architecture, installation, administration, content development, reporting, and.
Key responsibilities Support the installation, upgrade, maintenance, or provisioning of enterprise applications. This includes installing new software releases and system upgrades, evaluating and installing application patches, and conducting application.
More jobs by this company
Job Duties:Responsible for application support and operational activities, code migrations, replications, patching, and upgradesResponsible for system’s reliability and platform healthEngage with client and identify and understand requirements and develop.
Synergy Business Innovation & Solutions is a premier implementer of cutting-edge software solutions. Synergy brings the experience and expertise necessary to deliver capability that provides tangible ROI to our customers. Synergy’s core areas of expertise.
Synergy is seeking an Appian Developer to support a fast-moving enterprise application. You will work closely with development, operations, security, and the customer to provide solutions for our client. You will work with the Optimization and Support.
As a SQL Developer, you will be part of an Agile development team with a passion for supporting an Enterprise Level Application. You will have the opportunity to resolve one off issues for end users as well as optimizing the data base to improve overall.