- Hands on experience in maintaining/supporting Windows Server Administration (NT, 2000, 2003, 2008, 2102, 2019).
- Install, configure, monitor and maintain server hardware and operating system.
Working experience of on Installation, Configuration and Troubleshooting of MSCS.
- Should possess a hands-on experience in Memory dump troubleshooting, blue dump troubleshooting, performance tuning and h/w related errors.
- Should Possess a very good knowledge in trouble shooting HP/DELL/IBM Hardware problem, upgrading firmware etc.,
- Should have knowledge on various hardware models such as (HP DL360 G5, DL380 G6,DL385 G8,DL380 G7,DL380 G8,DL380 G6 etc,BL460c G6, HP c7000,PE1855 ,p-Class enclosure, DELL PE1850,PE1950,IBM xSeries 205, IBM 72336M2).
- Maintain a stable and reliable VMware Production Environment and take proactive actions
- Must have good knowledge on vSphere 5.x, 6.x, 7.x and VMotion & datastore management.
- Good knowledge and experience of Storage, backup, and Network technologies
- Good knowledge and experience on Active directory, DHCP, DNS
- Should have experience on scripting using Ansible, Python, PowerShell etc.,
- Maintain a proactive review on the performance of servers.
- Work on problem resolution, identifying the root causes, and taking preventive maintenance.
- Execute change management processes in accordance with company standards.
- Analyze and update the platforms where needed to keep them secure and compliant
- Manage small to large internal projects
- Assist in validation of new OS versions
- Should have knowledge on WSUS Patching and should participate in the regular Patch cycle.
- Should troubleshoot file/print/share issues.
- Should have the knowledge in analyzing the root cause of an issue and finding out the permanent fix.
- Should have knowledge in troubleshooting in BSOD error.
- Should have the knowledge in configuring ILO.
- Should have knowledge in various blade troubleshooting.
- Service monitoring and SLA management.
- Process Management as per ITIL & IT Service Management.
- Should have excellent communication skills
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $22.17 - $50.59 per hour
- 10 years
- 11+ years
- 1 year
- 2 years
- 3 years
- 4 years
- 5 years
- 6 years
- 7 years
- 8 years
- 9 years
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary. We build customer value around the world with a passion for preserving the physical, transforming the digital, and respecting the environmental. We pioneered.
Headquarters: Washington DC URL: https://cofense.comLocation- US, RemoteCompany Culture: https://www.themuse.com/profiles/cofenseCompany & Products: https://cofense.com/product-overviewCofense was founded by information security experts, with decades.
Why Mayo ClinicMayo Clinic is the nation's best hospital (U.S. News & World Report, 2022-2023) and ranked #1 in more specialties than any other care provider. We have a vast array of opportunities ranging from Nursing, Clinical, to Finance, IT, Administrative,.
Great Expectations’ mission is to revolutionize the speed and integrity of data collaboration. Our software platform, Great Expectations is the leading open source tool for data testing, documentation, and profiling. Data teams all over the world use.
Greetings from Techintelli Solutions, IncThis is regarding a job opportunity that could benefit to you.We are hiring OPT, H4 EAD/L2 EAD, Green card and citizensTechintelli will provide professional training by one of the top trainers from the industry..
About YouAs a mid-level software engineer on our Engineering Effectiveness team the work you do and systems/tools you create will enable Abnormal Security's ability to build, experiment, and iterate at incredible velocity.By removing roadblocks and empowering.
Description:Lynker is seeking a Developer for Weather Modeling to support NOAA in carrying out research and development work related to future operational hurricane forecast systems. The successful Developer for Weather Modeling will handle the development,.
Optum is a global organization that delivers care, aided by technology to help millions of people live healthier lives. The work you do with our team will directly improve health outcomes by connecting people with the care, pharmacy benefits, data and.
Headquarters: URL: https://muchconsulting.deYou want to work as a remote developer with the prospect of coming to Portugal after a successful freelance cooperation?We are a boutique consultancy in the heart of Munich and in sunny Lisbon with a focus.
This Grafana Observability Engineer is with a direct financial client . This is a great long term oppurtuunityThis position can be W-2 or C2c .Grafana Observability EngineerLocation- remoteMax Rate 85/hr C2cDescription/Comment: Your OpportunityWe are.