- Take the lead in architecting and implementing the first version of the NannyML web application
- Provide expert coaching in web development
- Work closely with the Product and Research teams to implement new product features in the web application.
- Directly contribute to our open-source library by implementing new ML Monitoring features and algorithms
- Implement internal tooling to facilitate both research and product development
- Experience building data/ML products or cloud-based software
- Strong experience with Python in Backend development (preferably using FastAPI)
- Strong experience with React or Vue
- Experience with data visualization for web applications (using d3.js or similar frameworks)
- 5+ years working as an engineer in full-stack (both backend and frontend) roles
- Exceptional communication skills in English - both oral and written.
- You are a swift learner and can easily pick up new concepts.
- You are incredibly proactive, independent, and comfortable in proposing new ideas. This also means holding your ground when you believe you are right.
- Be available to start by the beginning of February at the latest. We're looking to fill this role immediately.
- You live in or are willing and able to move to EU time zones, and you are open to travel roughly once per quarter
- Strong interest in Machine Learning / Data Science
- The opportunity to be a part of the exciting early stages of a well-funded, European-based Open Source start-up that has massive growth and venture potential
- Fully Remote Working Environment
- 23+ Days of Planned Leave Annually
- Paid sick leave and private healthcare plan
- We support paid parental leave
- Home office, work and well-being allowances (for yoga, gym etc.) and other nice benefits
- Compensation: up to 85,000 EUR/year + equity
- Working with a fast-growing international VC funded startup with a flat structure
- You will have full ownership of the things you work on
- An international and diverse team
- Fully remote work, with as many opportunities to meet up as you want!
- Open Source Product with all the perks that come with that
- Really fast-paced environment with a LOT of work to be done
- You will have to learn new things all the time
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Network Operation Engineer (Network Engineer )Sangoma is looking for a forward thinking Network Operations Engineer with advanced technical skills in networking, system, and tooling/automation to join the network operation team to improve operations.
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)LOCATION: Remote - United States only (TimeZone: PST/CIST | Partial overlap)HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $110 – $135/hrESTIMATED DURATION: 40h/week - Long termABOUT.
Responsibilities:Our Enterprise Data & Analytics team is building a 360-degree view of our customers to enable analytics, business intelligence, and data pipelines across the enterprise. We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our product team.
Zego is a commercial motor insurance provider that powers opportunities for businesses, from fleets of just two vehicles to global enterprises, and for individual drivers and riders. Its mission is to provide businesses and people with insurance they.
Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch.
New opportunity to work for a fast-growing restaurant intelligence platform, delivering visions to in-store employees in real-time on their mobile devices improving overall performance! By improving performance across multiple levers, they specifically.
The JobAs a Senior Full-Stack Engineer, you'll contribute to major frontend and backend features (and the integration of the two) that our customers use every day. You'll achieve this by collaborating closely with product managers, designers and backend.
Company DescriptionWish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly.
More jobs by this company
Headquarters: Brussels URL: https://www.nannyml.com/DescriptionNannyML - creators of an Open Source Python library, are looking for a Senior Full-stack Engineer (python) to help the product team with our Open Source library and web app.About the Role.