Work you'll do/Responsibilities
As an Ansible Engineer you will participate in aspects of the software development lifecycle and implementations of ansible solutions. Includes technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of application and infrastructure deployment for our clients. As a member working in a team environment, you will take direction from solution architects and leads on development activities. This team's focus is delivering high-quality solutions as well as defining enterprise best practices.
- This is a REMOTE position
- You will work with stakeholders and understand the requirements Development using Ansible and Python scripting
- Participate in development from concept to execution to launch and ensure the application fully serves the needs of the end-user
- Work with the team to gain an initial understanding of the desired solution, and iteratively develop and refine the UI and backend components to achieve a usable, high-quality results
- Write up tech documentation
- Provide technical assistance and support as required
- Participate in client conversations with the sales teams about the capabilities and functionalities of Ansible
- Participate in technical planning & requirements gathering phases including design, code, test, troubleshoot, and document ansible based solutions.
- Ensure that technical development process is followed on the project, familiar with industry best practices for automation development and deployment.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience levels.
The US Cloud Engineering Offering focuses on enabling our client's end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of Cloud Strategy and Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development & Integration, Cloud Migration, and Cloud Infrastructure & Managed Services. Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility, resilience and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients toward a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions, Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators.
- Must have a minimum of 5+ years of hands-on experience delivering enterprise level solutions with Ansible Automation Platform (previously Ansible Tower)
- Experience working with Ansible, GitOps, Gitlab, CI/CD, and Python programming
- Resources needs to be able to look at Python code, understand CI file, and understand CI/CD pipeline construction
- Working understanding of multiple community playbooks across different technologies such as Kubernetes, Networking, Security, Cloud
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Ability to travel 10%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Service Now code knowledge around relating it to Ansible will be good to have as the platform will be on SNOW code.
- Red Hat Certification
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary. We build customer value around the world with a passion for preserving the physical, transforming the digital, and respecting the environmental. We pioneered.
Headquarters: Washington DC URL: https://cofense.comLocation- US, RemoteCompany Culture: https://www.themuse.com/profiles/cofenseCompany & Products: https://cofense.com/product-overviewCofense was founded by information security experts, with decades.
Why Mayo ClinicMayo Clinic is the nation's best hospital (U.S. News & World Report, 2022-2023) and ranked #1 in more specialties than any other care provider. We have a vast array of opportunities ranging from Nursing, Clinical, to Finance, IT, Administrative,.
Great Expectations’ mission is to revolutionize the speed and integrity of data collaboration. Our software platform, Great Expectations is the leading open source tool for data testing, documentation, and profiling. Data teams all over the world use.
Greetings from Techintelli Solutions, IncThis is regarding a job opportunity that could benefit to you.We are hiring OPT, H4 EAD/L2 EAD, Green card and citizensTechintelli will provide professional training by one of the top trainers from the industry..
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm proudly includes Returnly.The Payments Engineering team is responsible.
Are you an experienced Back-End developer? We have the best opportunity for you.You will be working on a solution to help everyday investors align their investments with their beliefs. Also, you have the opportunity to join the company's founding team!.
Who We Are:The Data Sherpas are a team of highly skilled and motivated engineers that help our clients at every phase of their cloud journey. If it touches the cloud, involves data, or lives as an application, we have either worked on it or have the.
Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation. We empower the world's most innovative companies to deliver transformational products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software solutions,.
About Quizlet:Inspired by our belief that anyone can learn anything and powered by our own curiosity, we build the smartest tools we can imagine to help students learn.Quizlet is the popular, global learning platform and app that millions of students,.
More jobs by this company
Lead QA Automation Engineer - BankingSuiteDeloitte's Product Transformation and BankingSuiteDeloitte recently launched the Converge™ hybrid market offering as part of a $750M investment in product development over the next 5 years, which will blend the.