Headquarters: Lisbon, Portugal
About CoW Protocol
CoW Protocol is on a mission to create the fairest and most efficientvenue for exchanging assets on all EVM-compatible chains. Since launching a year ago, we have passed $15bn (yes, billion) in trade volume, and become the 4th most popular DEX Aggregator on the market -- now we're aiming for #1. If you are a high-performing team player who wants to work on some of the most important problems in Ethereum (MEV protection, batch auctions, and more), we want to talk to you!
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging data to inform product and business decisions and marketing content.
- Help the data team to grow, plan and prioritize their initiatives for maximum impact across the company.
- Together with experienced engineers on the team, architect and build our data engineering infrastructure for long-term sustainability and success.
- Proactively suggest new types of data that provide relevant insights to the product/business/marketing team.
- Proactively observe and present trends and new insights to the wider team.
- Ensure easy access to relevant data trends for all team members.
- Connect with the Ethereum community, follow trends and stay up to date about new analytical tools that help extract relevant data from Ethereum.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data-gathering techniques.
Who you are
- You have 5+ years of relevant experience, partly in a leadership role
- Someone hands-on, who can lead a team, as well as do coding
- You are obsessed with numbers and a strong believer in data-driven decision making
- Familiarity with the following software/tools:
- Proficiency in querying databases and using statistical computer languages (SQL, GraphQL, Pandas, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques.
- Experience analyzing data from 3rd party providers
- Experience with distributed data/computing tools: Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Dune Analytics, etc.
- Experience visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders (BI)
- Excellent communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- Experience working with and creating data architectures.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills with an emphasis on product development.
- Self-motivated and proactive team player, yet also able to multi-task and work independently.
What we can offer you
- Flexible work environment: join one of our hubs in Berlin or Lisbon or work remotely with the option of joining a local coworking space;
- Competitive compensation and a stake in the success of the project;
- Regular trips to reunite with the rest of the team;
- Conference budget to keep up to date with the developments of the ecosystem;
- Learning budget to support your higher ambitions;
- Impact: If you are joining a startup, and you can make a huge difference. Your work matters!
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Network Operation Engineer (Network Engineer )Sangoma is looking for a forward thinking Network Operations Engineer with advanced technical skills in networking, system, and tooling/automation to join the network operation team to improve operations.
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)LOCATION: Remote - United States only (TimeZone: PST/CIST | Partial overlap)HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $110 – $135/hrESTIMATED DURATION: 40h/week - Long termABOUT.
Responsibilities:Our Enterprise Data & Analytics team is building a 360-degree view of our customers to enable analytics, business intelligence, and data pipelines across the enterprise. We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our product team.
Zego is a commercial motor insurance provider that powers opportunities for businesses, from fleets of just two vehicles to global enterprises, and for individual drivers and riders. Its mission is to provide businesses and people with insurance they.
Data Engineer (Remote)Remote - Within the United StatesContract-to-Hire (No C2C)NOVUS Professional Services is seeking a Data Engineer, with at least 6 years of experience. The successful candidate will perform data collection, analysis, validation and.
Position : Snowflake Sr Lead/ArchitectLocation : RemoteProject Duration : 1 Year +About us : Coforge is a global digital services and solutions provider, that enables its clients to transform at the intersect of domain expertise and emerging technologies.
$60k USD/yearRemote JobFull-timeBrief Overview:To be responsible for the curation and validation of master data with a focus on high data quality, reliability, and practicality; and supporting any data-related requests/initiatives that arise.Key Responsibilities:.
Job Title: GIS AnalystLocation: Louisville, KY (REMOTE)Compensation: $21-25/hourAbout Hydromax USA:Since 2003, Hydromax USA has been a leader in advanced field services and solutions that empower utilities to make the most of their infrastructure investments..
*** Some visa sponsorships supportedJOB DESCRIPTION : Data Engineer is responsible for developing Businesses Intelligence solutions using Oracle, Power BI, and other technologies as necessary. The Business Intelligence Developer will work to productize.