Senior AI Engineer
Location: Remote (must be based out of US / Canada)
Travel: less than 10%
Manages Others: No
Education: Masters in Computer Science or equivalent
Experience: 3+ years of experience with Machine Learning/AI or Computer Vision development/ engineering; strong Python experience; ability to work end-to-end from creation of code to deployment to production
Reporting to the Manager, Artificial Intelligence, the AI Engineer will be a key member of our Product Development Team in pushing the limits of a wide breadth of the tools and approaches to AI/Machine Learning for our advanced products and system using video information and IoT systems. The AI Engineer will be working with our proprietary AlertBus System to develop and deploy cutting edge Artificial Intelligence / video processing enhancements and techniques.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to make decisions and work independently on the end-to-end product from creating and debugging code to deploying solutions to large production environments. This role will also include developing new projects with a team, while utilizing knowledge and the ability to discuss problems, requirements, and the planning of new ideas with the team and stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will be excited about advancing prototypes to showcase new solutions to challenging problems, along with helping to realize them into fully fledged pipelines. Your insights will drive better processes and products that save lives!
- Bringing your professional and high-level experience in working with video technologies in areas of preprocessing, neural nets, computer vision, etc.
- Driving continuous adoption and integration of relevant AI technologies into design
- Designing, building, and maintaining efficient, reusable, and tested code in Python and other applicable languages and library tools.
- Be a productive member of an inclusive team where pairing and peer reviewed code are valued
- Follow best practices (continuous integration, SCRUM, refactoring, and code standards)
- Contribute through all phases of the development lifecycle
- Develop subject matter strength in:
- AI that works on edge devices
- Deploying Machine Learning (ML) to large production environments
- Database knowledge for reporting/sanity checking and maintenance
- Driving for continuous learning in the AI and computer vision fields
What You Bring:
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience with Machine Learning/AI or Computer Vision development/ engineering
- Masters Degree in Computer Science (will accept equivalent amount of experience in lieu of education)
- Strong Python experience
- Practical experience deploying Computer Vision/Machine Learning solutions at scale into production
- Intimate understanding of various Deep Learning frameworks and Computer Vision/Video Processing techniques
- Knowledge of version control, such as GitTesting techniques to validate results
- Exposure and/or understanding of technologies/tools such as: Keras, Pandas,TensorFlow, PyTorch, Caffe, NumPy, Keras, Pandas, TensorFlow, PyTorch, Caffe, NumPy,DVC/CML
Who We Are:
Our mission is to create a culture of responsibility and awareness on the road. We are devoted to making the journey to and from school safer. We develop partnerships, deploy Safety Tech and manage the entire program. We have equipped thousands of buses across North America with our innovative technology and we continue to educate tens of thousands of drivers a month on safety. BusPatrol America cares about student safety. We educate motorists every day by helping to enforce the law and work with school officials to improve safety.
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to help build a company dedicated to children's safety
- The chance to join an innovative and dedicated team, focused on leading edge technology
- Competitive salary and benefits package
Note to applicants: We are looking for a valued member of the BusPatrol team to assist us in our quest to improve children's safety. This is an important role for us and a great opportunity for the right candidate. Our environment is inclusive, diverse, built on integrity, and deeply committed.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary. We build customer value around the world with a passion for preserving the physical, transforming the digital, and respecting the environmental. We pioneered.
Headquarters: Washington DC URL: https://cofense.comLocation- US, RemoteCompany Culture: https://www.themuse.com/profiles/cofenseCompany & Products: https://cofense.com/product-overviewCofense was founded by information security experts, with decades.
Why Mayo ClinicMayo Clinic is the nation's best hospital (U.S. News & World Report, 2022-2023) and ranked #1 in more specialties than any other care provider. We have a vast array of opportunities ranging from Nursing, Clinical, to Finance, IT, Administrative,.
Great Expectations’ mission is to revolutionize the speed and integrity of data collaboration. Our software platform, Great Expectations is the leading open source tool for data testing, documentation, and profiling. Data teams all over the world use.
Greetings from Techintelli Solutions, IncThis is regarding a job opportunity that could benefit to you.We are hiring OPT, H4 EAD/L2 EAD, Green card and citizensTechintelli will provide professional training by one of the top trainers from the industry..
About YouAs a mid-level software engineer on our Engineering Effectiveness team the work you do and systems/tools you create will enable Abnormal Security's ability to build, experiment, and iterate at incredible velocity.By removing roadblocks and empowering.
Description:Lynker is seeking a Developer for Weather Modeling to support NOAA in carrying out research and development work related to future operational hurricane forecast systems. The successful Developer for Weather Modeling will handle the development,.
Optum is a global organization that delivers care, aided by technology to help millions of people live healthier lives. The work you do with our team will directly improve health outcomes by connecting people with the care, pharmacy benefits, data and.
Headquarters: URL: https://muchconsulting.deYou want to work as a remote developer with the prospect of coming to Portugal after a successful freelance cooperation?We are a boutique consultancy in the heart of Munich and in sunny Lisbon with a focus.
This Grafana Observability Engineer is with a direct financial client . This is a great long term oppurtuunityThis position can be W-2 or C2c .Grafana Observability EngineerLocation- remoteMax Rate 85/hr C2cDescription/Comment: Your OpportunityWe are.
More jobs by this company
ML Ops EngineerLocation: Remote (must be based out of US / Canada)Travel: less than 10%Manages Others: NoEducation: Bachelor's in engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experienceExperience: 3+ years of experience with AWS services and products,.
Embedded Systems DeveloperLocation: Remote (must be based out of US / Canada)Travel: Less than 5%Manages Others: NoEducation: BS/MS degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experienceExperience: Experience in a software development team,.