Who we are
Art Processors is a global experiential design and technology company. We partner with cultural and tourism organisations to invent new realities of human experience. We offer specialist interactive media and exhibition design services that set a new standard for immersive storytelling, alongside a technology platform that makes it easy to deliver, benchmark and continually improve experiences.
Art Processors began in 2011 with a mission: to change the way a museum could look and feel. We sought to democratise the experience; to create new ways of storytelling, no wall labels or scholarly rhetoric. When we started out, the technology we needed didn't exist, so we invented it.
Ten years on, we're still inventing—dreaming up new ways of storytelling, adding new ways of doing things to our technology platform, and forging partnerships, from our ongoing work with Mona to our latest immersive audio experiences for the Art Gallery of NSW and The Getty.
A little about the role…
Due to continued growth, we are looking for a Lead Software Engineer to join our team! This role will play a technical leadership role on our US based projects, working alongside cross-functional teams, with support from our Technology team in Australia. This role demands a high level of competence in technology, operations and engineering leadership. A thoughtful and pragmatic approach to the implementation of technology, supported by an ability to coach and coalesce a team around ideas and strategies, will be key to achieving our ambitious goals. To be successful, you will need to have excellent communication and facilitation skills and enjoy coaching and lifting teams so that they represent greater value as a group rather than individual contributors. In return, you'll be able to take pleasure in the contribution that you've made to building world-class visitor experiences!
This role can be based remotely from anywhere in the United States, and some domestic travel to visit clients may be required.
You could be the one if you...
- Have an interest in what we do and creating engaging visitor experiences!
- Have a broad technical background with recent experience leading cross-functional teams working on multiple projects from the original brief through development and deployment and beyond. This includes coordinating the efforts of other Software Engineers
- Are experienced in client facing roles (ideally within a creative agency or experiential design firm) and experienced leading clients in the delivery of technical solutions
- Can design and operate production systems of varying scale; taking responsibility for availability, performance, security and incident management. You can adapt those systems to the needs of our customers and projects
- Have experience developing and designing the architecture of the systems that you build and run and understand that they are part of a larger technical ecosystem
- Are able to work independently in the Python ecosystem and have experience deploying into AWS or other cloud environments. Deep knowledge of the Django framework would also be highly regarded, as would experience with geospatial technologies
- Have a solid understanding of web services and service-based architectures
- Are able to articulate complex technological concepts to diverse teams
- Have proven effective in working in a team-oriented, collaborative (ideally international) environment using Agile processes, and have proven an ability to increase team velocity without degrading quality
- Can demonstrate integrity and ethical behaviour and are easy to work with
What we offer
We promote a friendly, human work environment; providing you with the support, tools and resources to flourish in your role. You'll be able to draw on the support of a widely experienced team while pushing the boundaries of what's possible in your craft while delivering unique experiences to some of the most innovative creative institutions in the world.
In addition to the above, you'll be able to:
- Work flexibly with access to a range of flexible work arrangements, which includes the option to work from a co-working space if you'd like to balance out your time working from home
- Receive health insurance and 401(K) contributions
- Receive financial support to set up your home office (if required)
- Receive a company laptop
- Receive fortnightly financial allowances in acknowledgment of you working remotely
- Access generous paid leave and parental leave policies
- Have access to a range of benefits which support your wellbeing
- Experience what you have worked so hard to achieve!
At Art Processors, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our clients. We're committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
How to Apply
If this sounds like the type of position you've been looking for, we'd love to hear from you. The best way to do this is to apply via the link provided and we'll be in touch once we've reviewed your application.
Base Salary Range: USD 150-180K
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary. We build customer value around the world with a passion for preserving the physical, transforming the digital, and respecting the environmental. We pioneered.
Headquarters: Washington DC URL: https://cofense.comLocation- US, RemoteCompany Culture: https://www.themuse.com/profiles/cofenseCompany & Products: https://cofense.com/product-overviewCofense was founded by information security experts, with decades.
Why Mayo ClinicMayo Clinic is the nation's best hospital (U.S. News & World Report, 2022-2023) and ranked #1 in more specialties than any other care provider. We have a vast array of opportunities ranging from Nursing, Clinical, to Finance, IT, Administrative,.
Great Expectations’ mission is to revolutionize the speed and integrity of data collaboration. Our software platform, Great Expectations is the leading open source tool for data testing, documentation, and profiling. Data teams all over the world use.
Greetings from Techintelli Solutions, IncThis is regarding a job opportunity that could benefit to you.We are hiring OPT, H4 EAD/L2 EAD, Green card and citizensTechintelli will provide professional training by one of the top trainers from the industry..
About YouAs a mid-level software engineer on our Engineering Effectiveness team the work you do and systems/tools you create will enable Abnormal Security's ability to build, experiment, and iterate at incredible velocity.By removing roadblocks and empowering.
Description:Lynker is seeking a Developer for Weather Modeling to support NOAA in carrying out research and development work related to future operational hurricane forecast systems. The successful Developer for Weather Modeling will handle the development,.
Optum is a global organization that delivers care, aided by technology to help millions of people live healthier lives. The work you do with our team will directly improve health outcomes by connecting people with the care, pharmacy benefits, data and.
Headquarters: URL: https://muchconsulting.deYou want to work as a remote developer with the prospect of coming to Portugal after a successful freelance cooperation?We are a boutique consultancy in the heart of Munich and in sunny Lisbon with a focus.
This Grafana Observability Engineer is with a direct financial client . This is a great long term oppurtuunityThis position can be W-2 or C2c .Grafana Observability EngineerLocation- remoteMax Rate 85/hr C2cDescription/Comment: Your OpportunityWe are.