US Citizenship Required, Remote
Due to Federal Government contract regulations US Citizenship is required, as well as a Secret Clearance (either a current or be eligible for one).
We are looking for an energetic and creative software engineer to join our AI applications team. You will gain firsthand experience in putting AI technologies into software products that help military commanders and business leaders make mission critical decisions. You will see and contribute to all parts of software development life cycle design, from design to delivery. The ideal candidate will be an individual with exceptional algorithmic, problem solving, and interpersonal skills, who will be able to hit the ground running. We will provide the necessary training and tools to help you produce world class software.
- Collaboratively design, implement, and test decision support and simulation software using cutting-edge technologies including AI and machine learning components
- Develop modular systems in a distributed architecture such as with RESTful containerized micro services
- Review and analyze software runtime performance, make algorithmic and performance improvements
- Use agile development techniques
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3-5 years in software development including design, coding, and testing and delivery
- Mastery in object-oriented design and programming, knowledge of design patterns, and algorithmic analysis
- Proficient in Python and experience with Java, TypeScript, or C++
- Experience with essential software development tools
- distributed version control such as Git
- build frameworks such as Gradle, Maven, or CMake
- unit test frameworks such as JUnit, or Python unittest
- Experience working in a small team environment, in a remote environment
- Exposure to Artificial Intelligence and/or Machine Learning technologies
- Experience with discrete event simulation
- Experience with geo-spatial and/or temporal databases
- Experience performing scientific evaluations, experimentation, and comparisons
- Familiarity with technologies such as Docker, Node, Spring, Flask
- Experience with database systems including SQL, NoSQL databases, and ORMs
- Experience with RESTful containerized micro services
- Experience with Kanban Workflow, GitFlow, and related software engineering practices
Interview and Selection
Applicants should be prepared to participate in an online Technical Assessment, and a couple of remote interviews. We may also ask for coding samples or examples of your work, academic transcripts, and professional references.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary. We build customer value around the world with a passion for preserving the physical, transforming the digital, and respecting the environmental. We pioneered.
Headquarters: Washington DC URL: https://cofense.comLocation- US, RemoteCompany Culture: https://www.themuse.com/profiles/cofenseCompany & Products: https://cofense.com/product-overviewCofense was founded by information security experts, with decades.
Why Mayo ClinicMayo Clinic is the nation's best hospital (U.S. News & World Report, 2022-2023) and ranked #1 in more specialties than any other care provider. We have a vast array of opportunities ranging from Nursing, Clinical, to Finance, IT, Administrative,.
Great Expectations’ mission is to revolutionize the speed and integrity of data collaboration. Our software platform, Great Expectations is the leading open source tool for data testing, documentation, and profiling. Data teams all over the world use.
Greetings from Techintelli Solutions, IncThis is regarding a job opportunity that could benefit to you.We are hiring OPT, H4 EAD/L2 EAD, Green card and citizensTechintelli will provide professional training by one of the top trainers from the industry..
More jobs by this company
US Citizenship Required, RemoteDue to Federal Government contract regulations US Citizenship is required, as well as a Secret Clearance (either a current or be eligible for one).The OpportunityWe are looking for an energetic and creative software engineer.