Hashtrust Technologies is looking for a Lead Software Engineer (Python) with system architecture experience to work with our clients, design solutions, develop technical plans, and lead implementation projects.
- 5+ years of Full stack Development.
- 5+ years of development experience in SDLC: analysis, documentation, and client-facing skills.
- In-depth knowledge of Python, Django, and its core principles.
- Team management and Leadership skills and experience.
- Experience with public cloud vendor offerings in AWS and/or GCP.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- A strong curiosity about our client's business needs, coupled with a passion for staying on the cutting edge.
- Experience with Agile Development.
- Consulting skills including team building, flexibility, and customer service.
- Ability to demonstrate analysis, design, implementation, and development skills.
- The ability to coach and mentor others.
Primary Technical Skills
- Backend Frameworks: Django , Django Rest Framework , FastAPI , Flask (optional).
- Frontend Framework: React or Vue JS.
- Database: Postgres ,MongoDB.
- Containers: Docker , docker-compose.
- Version control: Git , GitHub.
- Cloud: AWS or GCP.
Nice To Have
- Knowledge of Kubernetes
- Relevant experience in CI/CD and related tools
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
We are looking for a Senior Data Engineer with experience working with complex systems, managing and deploying. Expert level Python programming and debugging skills. Familiarity with REST APIs, Cloud Infrastructure, CI/CD, Git. familiarity with UI development,.
Network Operation Engineer (Network Engineer )Sangoma is looking for a forward thinking Network Operations Engineer with advanced technical skills in networking, system, and tooling/automation to join the network operation team to improve operations.
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)LOCATION: Remote - United States only (TimeZone: PST/CIST | Partial overlap)HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $110 – $135/hrESTIMATED DURATION: 40h/week - Long termABOUT.
Responsibilities:Our Enterprise Data & Analytics team is building a 360-degree view of our customers to enable analytics, business intelligence, and data pipelines across the enterprise. We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our product team.
Zego is a commercial motor insurance provider that powers opportunities for businesses, from fleets of just two vehicles to global enterprises, and for individual drivers and riders. Its mission is to provide businesses and people with insurance they.