A driven and talented team player to add to our Software Engineering team. The machine learning engineer will develop and maintain machine learning models and applications.
- Work on existing machine learning algorithms and tools based on the user requirements.
- Prototype and test models for feasibility/scalability studies.
- Work with machine learning production pipelines (TFX, AWS Sagemaker, etc)
- Deploy machine learning models to production.
- Write tools to monitor production machine learning models to ensure accuracy remains high.
- Document machine learning processes.
- Write clear, maintainable, and tested code.
- If local, assist in creating and maintaining an AL laboratory.
- On occasion, travel to a client site.
- Passionate about your work.
- Experienced in Active Listening Skills.
- Able to Take Initiative and Act Accordingly.
- BSEE, BSCE, BSCS, Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Data Science, or a related field required
- At least 2 years of experience in machine learning field required
- Advanced proficiency in Python, ML frameworks, ML tools, and databases required
- Critical thinking skills and are comfortable supporting collaborative problem solving in a team environment.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning Operations (MLOps).
- Understanding of your own limits and are comfortable asking for assistance when needed.
Nice to haves:
- Master’s degree in computer science, data science, mathematics, or a related field.
- Experience with computer vision.
- Experience using Nvidia Triton Inference server or other AI cloud platforms.
- Experience with AI at the edge.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with 4% company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave
- Pay for Certification Program/ Tuition reimbursement
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
We are looking for a Senior Data Engineer with experience working with complex systems, managing and deploying. Expert level Python programming and debugging skills. Familiarity with REST APIs, Cloud Infrastructure, CI/CD, Git. familiarity with UI development,.
Network Operation Engineer (Network Engineer )Sangoma is looking for a forward thinking Network Operations Engineer with advanced technical skills in networking, system, and tooling/automation to join the network operation team to improve operations.
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)LOCATION: Remote - United States only (TimeZone: PST/CIST | Partial overlap)HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $110 – $135/hrESTIMATED DURATION: 40h/week - Long termABOUT.
Responsibilities:Our Enterprise Data & Analytics team is building a 360-degree view of our customers to enable analytics, business intelligence, and data pipelines across the enterprise. We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our product team.
Zego is a commercial motor insurance provider that powers opportunities for businesses, from fleets of just two vehicles to global enterprises, and for individual drivers and riders. Its mission is to provide businesses and people with insurance they.
Hi,Greetings of the day.We have an immediate requirementPlease share your consultant profiles if any.Title: Network Engineer(High Priority)Location: Sunnyvale, CA(Remote to Start)C2H positionExperience in Network Protocols, Openstacks / NFVs, L2 and.
Software Systems Engineer (Remote-SATCOM Systems)If you are a Software Systems Engineer (Remote-SATCOM Systems) with SatCom experience, please read on!We are located in San Diego, CA and we are a publicly traded communications software company that has.
Perimeter 81 is looking for a Senior Network Engineer to join our R&D division in North America.We are looking for an experienced network and devops engineer with knowledge in containerized cloud environments to be part of a team that maintains, improves,.
GuidePoint Security provides trusted cybersecurity expertise, solutions and services that help organizations make better decisions and minimize risk. By taking a three-tiered, holistic approach for evaluating security posture and ecosystems, GuidePoint.
Compensation Grade: 158Job DescriptionWorking with data is most certainly a science. It takes a scientist to analyze, evaluate, and maintain data so that it can be used to build, validate, and deploy machine learning (ML) models that help SAIF make.
More jobs by this company
We are seeking…A driven and talented team player to add to our Software Engineering team. The Software Engineer will participate in product development, including collaboration with systems engineers and hardware engineers to design, develop and test.