The Data Scientist is responsible for the research, creation and implementation of analytical solutions designed to optimize marketing communications and/or drive marketing insights for existing clients. This individual will participate in the design and development of processes to automate analytical functions as well as contribute and assist in the creation of new products and services rooted in analytical work. The Data Scientist will consult with Client Success in the development and usage of predictive modeling products with the goal of maximizing client results. Finally, they will interpret promotional results and provide recommendations to enhance performance.
- Assist in the design, development and enhancement of processes to make Wiland’s Enterprise analytical platform robust and to scale to meet company growth. This includes, but is not limited to, development of new analytic and modeling capabilities as well as consulting with internal technology personnel.
- Assist in the evaluation of various statistical techniques including proprietary algorithms in the context of prospect and customer models.
- Complete research and analysis to provide insights leading to new product and services.
- Review and perform quality checks on existing data sources. Assist in leveraging existing data sources to their fullest potential for use within models and targeting decisions. This includes the generation of new information as well as the creation of models to be used as inputs in other processes.
- Assist in evaluation of new data sources within existing processes and make recommendations for licensing.
- Provide input to the Predictive Client Solutions Team and Client Success to assist in the fulfillment of client orders including recommendations for model prioritization and offline customized selects.
- Present analytical results internally to the Analysis Team, Client Success and Senior Management as needed. Develop presentation skills and business knowledge to eventually deliver Client presentations and consultations
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in a quantitative discipline (Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or Computer Science) with strong work experience. Must be able to produce college transcripts showing minimum 3.0 GPA.
- 5+ years’ experience with R, Python, or related statistical software package including extensive programming skills.
- Hadoop, Spark or other big data implementation experience desirable
- 5+ years’ experience developing successful predictive models using regression analysis, decision trees and/or neural networks in an academic setting or prior work.
- 3+ years’ experience with databases, data access tools, and SQL.
- 3+ years’ analytics experience in database marketing, data science, analysis and modeling.
- 1+ years’ experience demonstrated professional presentation skills with an emphasis on effectively communicating analytical results to key stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Understanding of business processes and the utilization of technology to drive those processes.
- Collaborative filtering and automatic tree generation methods.
- Clustering techniques (principal components analysis, k-means, etc.).
- Analytical and algorithm design abilities with ordinal and nominal data.
Department: Information Technology
Compensation Range: $82,000- $113,500. Total compensation for this role also includes a variable component.
Our benefits include: Medical, Dental and Vision, Flexible Spending Account, Basic and Voluntary Life/AD&D Insurance, Short & Long-Term Disability, 401(k) Retirements Savings Plan with company match, Paid Parental Leave, Flexible Time Off (FTO) and 11 Designated Company Holidays.
Must be a US citizen or authorized to work in the United States.
Wiland is an equal opportunity employer.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
We are looking for a Senior Data Engineer with experience working with complex systems, managing and deploying. Expert level Python programming and debugging skills. Familiarity with REST APIs, Cloud Infrastructure, CI/CD, Git. familiarity with UI development,.
Network Operation Engineer (Network Engineer )Sangoma is looking for a forward thinking Network Operations Engineer with advanced technical skills in networking, system, and tooling/automation to join the network operation team to improve operations.
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)LOCATION: Remote - United States only (TimeZone: PST/CIST | Partial overlap)HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $110 – $135/hrESTIMATED DURATION: 40h/week - Long termABOUT.
Responsibilities:Our Enterprise Data & Analytics team is building a 360-degree view of our customers to enable analytics, business intelligence, and data pipelines across the enterprise. We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our product team.
Zego is a commercial motor insurance provider that powers opportunities for businesses, from fleets of just two vehicles to global enterprises, and for individual drivers and riders. Its mission is to provide businesses and people with insurance they.
We are recruiting for a Data Analyst to join a Fortune 500 mutual insurance and financial services company.Responsibilities and Duties: Interfacing with internal / external business SMEs to create and maintain operational reporting in Salesforce, Power.
Tiger Analytics is looking for experienced Data Scientists to join our fast-growing advanced analytics consulting firm. Our employees bring deep expertise in Data Science, Machine Learning and AI. We are the trusted analytics partner for multiple Fortune.
We are looking for a bright, motivated, analytical SQL Database Developer to join our team in our Folsom/Sacramento office. Working with our research and information management groups the SQL Developer will service the critical information needs across.
WE ARE HIRING!! The RI&S Applied Analytics Team is looking for a Data Engineer focused on the development and deployment of data-driven systems solutions designed to improve performance in the planning and execution of our contracts. Primary areas of.
Data Scientist & Credit Scoring SpecialistAbout RubyxHello, we're an international team with expertise in microfinance, data science, behavioral economics, and human-centered design. We started Rubyx in 2019 to revolutionize the way informal entrepreneurs.