Build AI products, become an expert through our hands-on programme, work on real industry problems.
About Pi School of AI:
Twice a year, Pi School hosts a batch of the best engineers from all over the world to turn them into AI specialists. Each of them receives personalized coaching and guidance from an expert. They apply their new skills on the industry project provided by world-leading tech companies such as Google, Facebook and Amazon, and fast-growing startups.
Merit First. Top engineers get in for free, and those who transfer from abroad will receive an accommodation grant.
Learn by doing. Work environment is organised to support small project teams, agile co-development, and interactions with mentors.
Real-world projects, no simulations. Our partners sponsor top engineers to solve real challenges. This may convert into the best job you ever had.
Enter the world of AI with a strong set of skills and real experience in the field. Make the most out of our networking events and recruitment opportunities.
On the 15th of March 2021, we will host an eight-weeks batch for the best engineers from all over the world and turn them into AI specialists. At School of AI, you will:
- Work in a team of two to build real AI products using cutting edge technologies
- Receive personalized coaching from top experts in the field
- Develop new skills while working on an industry project provided by world-leading companies and fast-growing startups
- Have access to exclusive recruitment opportunities with our partners.
We have 20 scholarships covering 100% of the participation fee! (Note this edition will take place remotely.) If you're talented and meet our requirements, our partners are interested in sponsoring you. We will awards grants following a selection process based on a CV and one or more technical video interviews (focusing on engineering skills rather than AI).
- Bsc/Msc/PhD in a STEM field such as Computer Science, Machine Learning, Math, Physics, Neuroscience or other computational subjects
- Familiarity with general purpose programming languages, like Python or C/C++
- Experience with machine learning, with applications in fields like computer vision, natural language processing, speech recognition, or other (can include internships, online courses, personal side projects, kaggle, etc.)
- Proven knowledge of linear algebra, calculus, probability and computer science
- Ability to communicate your work in English in a clear and concise way
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: