Shoott is looking for a machine learning developer to join our growing team of 4 developers on a full-time basis. Note that this is a remote position but there's a preference for applicants in Montreal as that's where the bulk of the tech team is based.
In this role, you’ll play a key role in designing, building and scaling machine learning projects that will power our business as we expand across the US and internationally. We’re a tiny team (12 people in the whole company!) so you’ll be front and center in working with all levels of the stack and solving complex and interesting problems, with a particular focus on image manipulation and scheduling. Most projects will be greenfield and there’s a huge opportunity to learn and grow as a data scientist with as much responsibility as you’d like to take on.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, software engineer, Mathematics or related fields
- Machine learning platform such as Tensorflow, Pytorch, Caffe or other.
- OpenCV library
- Git version control
- Python programming language
Nice to have:
- Some computer vision knowledge and experience
- Be active in the AI community of Montréal and elsewhere to find new possibilities for collaboration and to bring new ideas
- Some experience with cloud architecting and cloud providers, e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: