Advanced Data Analyst
- Job Title: Advanced Data Analyst
- Department: Information Technology
- Reports To: Vishnu Venkatesh
- Work Location: Flexible for remote and/or onsite. East coast preference.
- Who we are: Vibronyx is a rapidly growing startup focused on building future-ready supply chains using AI technologies and data analytics. We help our department of defense and commercial clients solve some of the toughest digital supply chain challenges.
- The value that you will bring: As an Advanced Data Analyst, you will help in the development of next generation of predictive technologies that will enable supply chains. Your abilities to integrate, prepare and curate different types of data will help us transform how we standardize data. You will use your coding skills to build and improve processing systems and carry out data manipulation to prepare data for use in machine learning and neural networks. You will work on multiple project teams concurrently that involve cross-functional disciplines across customer and internal organizations.
- What you will bring to the role: • Apply analytical thinking and curiosity to build analytical solutions • Communication skills that enable you to tell the story of the data • Willingness to learn, be coached and take feedback • Ability to embrace a prototype and fail-fast culture • Consultative approach to problem solving with clients and internal teams
- Job Description and Duties: • Collaborate with various stakeholders to understand requirements, and translate those requirements into technical solutions • Develop templates, design, develop, and integrate systems for repeatable processes • Stay current on new technologies and methods across data science and analytics, data engineering, and data visualization, share best practices to improve technical capabilities of the team • Identify appropriate data sources to answer business question • Extract, transform, cleanse, and organize and standardize data to make data usable for machine learning and neural networks • Ability to visualize data • Engage in best practices discussions with other team members, discuss project activities and results with team • Build documentation and presentations of project results • Communicate results of analyses and associated business benefits to business partners and executives including the application of statistical exploratory data analysis to communicate value of data
- Skills/Qualifications: • 1 to 3+ years of technical experience with relevant analytics programming languages, frameworks and visualization tools • Ability to collect and analyze complex data • Must be able to organize and prioritize work to meet multiple deadlines • Must be able to communicate effectively in both oral and written form • Must have strong time management skills • Curiosity, learning ambition and collaborative behavior essential to this role. • Familiarity with data analytics programming languages, frameworks and visualization o Python with Anaconda and Jupyter notebooks or a similar IDE is preferred. o Python or R visualization • Knowledge and familiarity with JSON, Protocol Buffers is a plus. • Familiarity with building dashboards in Tableau, Qlik or equivalent visualization tool • Knowledge and experience working with relational databases is required o Familiarity with ODBC o Knowledge and experience with SQL and speeding up queries o Knowledge and experience with creating and maintaining data warehouses and data lakes • Knowledge and experience with NoSQL and Graph databases are a plus • Knowledge and experience in communicating relationships in data using statistical modeling • Knowledge and familiarity with Windows operating systems. Familiarity with Linux is a plus. • Working knowledge of a virtual machines in a cloud environment like AWS • Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job • Must be a U.S. Citizen or authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and able to pass government security process to work within government systems
- Preferred Experience: • Experience with supply chain management data and technology are desired (e.g. ERP, Transportation Management and Warehouse Management systems) • Priority for current or recent DoD Common Access Card holders Physical Demands: • Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required
- Education: • Bachelor’s degree required, concentration in Data Analytics, Engineering, Operations Research, Statistics, Applied Math, Computer Science, or related quantitative certifications At Vibronyx – the ability to help our clients, colleagues and communities flourish is driven by the diversity of thought, talent, interests, and experiences of our valued team members. We don’t just accept these differences, we cherish them.
- Vibronyx is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We invite you to join us and feel the VIBES: https://vibronyx.com/about/
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting