GuestReady is a leading property technology company with a focus on short-term and mid-term rental management. We launched operations in 2016 and are presently active in over 20 cities around the world, including cities such as Paris, London, Lisbon, and Dubai. Our mission is to become the world's largest short-term rental management company. We source our properties from property owners (hosts) and then rent these properties to guests. We coordinate all the required processes such as cleaning, linen services, or key-handover. We have developed a property management system, which allows us to automate many of the previously manual property management services or to deliver these services remotely from centralized support offices.
In order to manage our properties, we have created RentalReady (rentalready.io), our Property Management Software that allows us to automate the synchronization of reservations, the management of check-in and housekeeping missions, the payments, etc. Today RentalReady manages more than 1500 properties in 7 countries and across 5 timezones. After a few difficult months due to the lack of travel during the COVID-19 pandemic, GuestReady has managed to adapt its business to the new landscape of the hospitality industry and we have just raised 2.4 million euros to start a new phase of growth and expansion in 2021.
- In this context of renewed growth, we are looking for a Python / Django Web Developer to join our team.
- You will be responsible for developing new features, testing and putting our platforms into production.
- You will join the team of 7 people working on RentalReady: 4 Web Developers, a Support Engineer, a Product Manager, and a CTO.
- You are looking for an internship with the goal of getting a full time position at the end of your internship.
- You are a student in your last year of computer engineering school.
- You already have experience in web development and a good knowledge of Python, HTML & CSS.
- A knowledge of the Django framework and React would be ideal.
- A knowledge of Ruby on Rails would be a plus.
- You are fluent in English.
- You like web development and Unix.
- A start-up culture that encourages innovation.
- The opportunity to have a visible impact on the daily lives of our users and guests.
- The opportunity to work in a start-up company in a phase of expansion and internationalization.
- Join an international remote team with developers from France, Czechia, Ukraine and Australia.
- Work remotely or from one of our offices around the world.
- Remuneration 900-1600 EUR according to profile.
Desired start date: as soon as possible.
Powered by JazzHR
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: