Python Developer (SDN Core)
Main responsibilities will be:
- Your responsibilities will be to work on Syntropy Agent, Syntropy Orchestrator, Syntropy Inspector.
- Syntropy Agent is an application and management agent deployed to each NOIA backbone server and client machines which enables integration of VPP virtual router with Syntropy SDN controller. Syntropy Agent receives instructions from Syntropy SDN Controller via protocols and executes commands for VPP (measure network, configure interfaces and routes, monitor packages and etc.).
- Syntropy Orchestrator is an application which can manage thousands of servers (Ansible, comfortable with Bash/Python scripting).
- Syntropy Inspector is a tool which helps to inspect SRv6 network traffic.
- Extensive Python development experience (3+ years)
- Strong understanding of secure coding best practices
- Ability to write well optimized code to ensure lowest usage of cpu and memory
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs / Swagger (Open API) / Microservices
- Experience working with Docker
- Working knowledge of git
- Familiarity with container management tools as (Kubernetes, Portainer)
- Familiarity with continuous integration (Gitlab CI)
- (Bonus) Good understanding of Networking, TCP/IP, IPv6
- (Bonus) Experience with Major cloud providers API (Azure, AWS, IBM and etc.)
- The salary for this position ranges from 2200 EUR to 4000 EUR (Net or after taxes), which is to be determined depending on the level of experience and competencies of the selected candidate
- Problems you’re proud to tackle and solve
- Work in a team of experts in Networking and Software Engineering field
- Be part of a dynamic startup team
- Enjoy flexible working hours (office & remote work)
- Possibility to grow into different roles and become a long-term member of the team
- Fair compensation based on experience and talent
- Innovative compensation structure (salary + company-issued cryptocurrency tokens as bonus)
This is a Remote (work from home) position.
Powered by JazzHR
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting