Software Engineer - Platform
Sunday: Unbox a better lawn. We’re a venture-funded, Boulder-based startup that’s reinventing the lawn and garden space through a consumer-centric lens of e-commerce and technology. Our approachable, data-driven service and products help Americans in every state turn their yards into verdant, sustainable ecosystems, without all the toxic stuff. (Think Method Home meets StitchFix - for Lawns!)
We are backed by a group of top-tier investors (including Sequoia, Forerunner, and Tusk), and following our Series B raise, we are looking for the right people to grow our core team. Together, we will redefine an industry by continuing to build cutting-edge products that help people and the environment. If you don’t want to take our word for it, check out our recent coverage on TechCrunch!
Sunday is looking for a talented and motivated Software Engineer to help us support our engineering teams and improve software reliability in a container based software environment.
- Extend, develop, or refactor software services critical to the business
- Improve monitoring and overall software feedback leveraging metrics, APM/tracing, visualizations, etc
- Measure, determine and implement software, process, or infrastructure improvements
- Function as a first point of contact for software and infrastructure triage and troubleshooting
Skills and Qualifications:
- 4 years of experience as a Software Engineer
- 2 years of experience using Python
- 2 years of experience building software with fully automated CI/CD pipelines
- 2 years of experience managing and running software in production
- Bonus: Experience with Django/DRF, FastAPI, or Flask
- Bonus: Experience and familiarity with containers
- Be a core member of a small, focused, innovative team
- Help make critical decisions that will drive success
- Health, Dental, Vision Benefits: covering employee premiums 100%; spouse/family 50%
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) program
- Located in beautiful Boulder, Colorado / COVID Remote
Please build a FastAPI based service that provides CRUD for shipment orders and shipment items. A shipment order is a package that should ship on a given date and contains a number of shipment items. Provide supporting documentation, tests, instructions, and explain decisions as you deem necessary.
As a company rooted in nature, we deeply understand the benefits of diversity. We work to build a culture that attracts a diverse mix of talented people to help us bring lawn care out of the dark ages. We are committed to building a diverse, vibrant team that brings determination and passion to our work everyday.
Powered by JazzHR
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: