Why work at Winningtemp as a Data Scientist instead of somewhere else? The easy answer is meaningfulness. What is more meaningful than to analyse data about human well-being at work and create top-of-the-line features to display this information to leaders all over the globe? Allowing them to act proactively to prevent burnout and staff turnover, as well as cultivate a more modern leadership. We collected more than 4 million data points last year, and we want you to help us build new features based on them. By joining Winningtemp you'll be joining a hot company on the market, (named one of the fastest growing tech- companies in Europe) with more than 2100% in hypergrowth in the last years with offices in Gothenburg, Stockholm, Oslo and London. Come join our ambitious mission to impact 1 million people by 2023.
What You'll Do
- Handle large amounts of complex data
- Contribute to new solutions in our product that will enable our strategic goals of being the most innovative, customer focused product within our industry
- Design, perform and analyze statistical experiments on user interaction, customer engagement and for product feature development.
- Visualize data in an easy, digestible, and well-designed matter in close collaboration with UX/UI designers
- Develop new hypotheses and methods to analyze our collection of big data
- Work closely with the tech team and cross-functionally to enable data driven decisions by product owners, marketing team, customer success team etc.
Who You Are
- You have technical education within areas such as statistics, mathematics, system development or similiar
- +4 years experience of working as a Data Scientist or in a similiar role
- You are excellent at communicating with teams all across the organisation
- Knowledge and experience of programming and experience in working with Python, Pytorch, Pandas, Sklearn, Docker, Cloud providers (preferably AWS)
- Worked with Machine Learning frameworks and libraries in one or more of the following subfields: NLP, Time Series Analysis, IRT etc.
- Comfortable in taking machine learning models all the way to production and manage strategy for deployment.
- You base your decisions on facts, but you are also willing to try new and innovative solutions to traditional problems
- Love of learning is one of your key strengths, both when it comes to theory and methodology
- Teamwork is your melody and you like to share your knowledge with others. At Winningtemp, our motto is “succeed together” and this aligns well with your values.
- Developing integer programs or search algorithms for constraint satisfaction problems, or similar
- Working with high frequency data processing
- Low-latency distributed data querying for aggregation
We Want to Grow Together
We still define ourselves as a start-up company. It means that you will have a lot of impact and opportunity to influence the overall road-map of our product. We want to continue providing our customers with the best possible features and user experience, and you are dedicated to find new ways of reaching this. You will be able to form the role based on what makes you heart beat a little faster (read passion), the things you have done before and love to advance within (read expertise).
To fit into our Winning Culture you need to have a lot of passion for what you do, not being afraid of coming up with new creative ideas and love to stay up-to-date about latest trends. Your educational background is not as important as your worklife experience.
Wouldn’t you like to be able to say in 5 years that you had a fundamental impact on a software that transformed how leaders work and the well-being of the world?
Let's change the world for the better and succeed together :)
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: