Machine Learning Engineer
Join us as we're pursuing our new and disruptive Algolia AI Studio product, which consists of a suite of API-based, machine learning models that enables developers, data scientists, and marketers to create highly effective personalized customer experiences.
We are passionate about our work and seek to deliver the best experience for our users and we're committed to each other’s success.
At Algolia AI Studio we tackle a spectrum of problems including but not limited to: optimization, collaborative filtering, user behavior predictions, etc. and we are hiring motivated Machine Learning Engineers across all these areas.
The ideal candidate for this position is a critical thinker who has a past experience in creating end-to-end machine learning solutions. There is tremendous opportunity in front of us, and joining now gives you a chance to grow your career and interests as we succeed.
* This position is based in Bucarest.*
- You will build end-to-end machine learning solutions to bring models from proof-of-concept stage to production.
- You will be dedicated to a small cross-discipline product team, with tremendous ownership and responsibility for guiding things directly.
- You will be an active member of an internal community, including data scientists, research scientists and machine learning engineers, sharing learnings, best practices and research across many domains.
- You will develop high impact solutions to support Algolia's AI Studio ambitious growth plans.
- You will work closely with engineers, product managers, other teams, and both internal and external stakeholders, owning a large part of the process from problem understanding to recommending a solution and testing it in controlled experiments.
- You will have the freedom to suggest and drive organization-wide AI initiatives.
- 3+ years of academic or industry experience in an ML engineer role, preferable working on data-intense problems
- B.Sc. (required), M.S./PhD (preferred) in Computer Science, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or related field
- Strong engineering skills with expertise in Python and fluency in data manipulation (SQL, Spark, Pandas) and machine learning (scikit-learn, XGBoost, Keras/Tensorflow) tools
- Previously built, trained and shipped large-scale models on cloud services (Docker, AWS/GCP/Azure)
- An ability to identify and prioritize high-impact problems and deliver solutions that provide reasonable trade-offs between urgency and quality
- Self-motivation and a strong sense of ownership
- Willing and able to speaking at tech and industry conferences
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment.
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership.
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company.
- HUMILITY - Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
More jobs by this company
23 d ago