We are looking for an organized, detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Software Engineer of a CLIA-certified high complexity laboratory which performs SARS-CoV-2 diagnostic RT-PCR testing. The Software Engineer contributes to the development and implementation of software and APIs to support the processing of samples in a clinical diagnostics laboratory environment.
This individual collaborates with a team of scientists and engineers on projects to conceptualize, design, develop, and implement solutions designed to optimize the performance and increase the efficiencies of laboratory processes. This is an exciting opportunity to “get in on the ground floor” of an early stage, high growth company and work alongside visionary leaders!
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Creating interfaces to integrate disparate laboratory ordering and resulting mechanisms like REST and SOAP HTTP APIs, SFTP servers, etc.
- Creating custom software applications to monitor the performance of lab processes
- Communicating and facilitating with scientists and fellow engineers to optimize workflow processes
- Bachelor’s in Software Engineering with at least 2 years of experience as a Software Engineer
- Fluency in coding Python and SQL
- Familiarity with Asynchronous programming and Docker
- Experience in integration of different APIs
- Extremely detail-oriented while able to manage and prioritize several different projects
- Strong communication skills with the ability to relay information across disciplines and to external partners
Powered by JazzHR
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: