Veracity is a digital consulting company headquartered in Richmond, Virginia. What started in 2015 as a small group of consultant trailblazers has quickly transformed into a fast-growing firm innovating fortune 500s that you see today.
Our team is made up of technologists, strategists, and creative problem solvers who have one goal in common: creating fluid solutions that support business growth. With substantial experience in more than 10 industries, we come together as one team to deliver transformative results. While we take our work seriously, we never lose our playful spirit and we pride ourselves on our fun and energetic culture.
Today, we’re ready to add a BI Analyst/Developer to our team. As a BI Analyst/Developer you will solve complex problems to enable more effective patient care. You will be working with health data from multiple patient health applications. Source data are in different formats, including dimensional tables from the enterprise data warehouse, standardized FHIR HAPI data, and large flat files. Hence, data transformation needs to be developed to facilitate analysis and reporting. Develop statistical models including cohort analysis. Furthermore, the Data Scientist will create and refine data visualizations and dashboards. Experience with Azure Data Lake and Azure Databricks preferred.
What We’d Like to See:
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of experience and/or 10 years of experience
- Experience creating data visualizations and dashboards utilizing Power BI, Tableau or other BI tools
- In-depth understanding of data analysis, including manipulating datasets and interpreting findings
- Experience in creating mathematical models and strong knowledge of programming languages such as Spark, R, and/or Python
- Familiarity with HAPI FHIR format is beneficial, but not required
- Experience with data management, including cleaning, preparing, structuring and maintaining data sets.
- Experience working with health or other sensitive data and detailed knowledge of security and privacy best practices
- Demonstrated technical writing and presentation skills
- Experience working with clients to develop and document requirements
- Strong communication skills and a collaborative approach
Powered by JazzHR
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: