The Integration Architect would need to have at least 6-8 years of experience. In this role, you will be responsible for the Design the overall Enterprise application architecture in terms of Data Integrations using platforms like Boomi/Informatica/Celigo and database objects development for snowflake Datawarehouse. As an Integration Architect, you will provide Design and drive projects regarding Data Integrations between Enterprise applications like Netsuite, Salesforce, Workday etc. Also this role would be responsible for developing data strategy and Snowflake best practices and development standards. You will follow approved agile methodologies, leading the design and development efforts for the agile team.
- Collaborates with stakeholders and development team members to achieve business results. Conduct design architect reviews, gap analysis and assessment when required
- Architect, design and implement small to large scale integration solutions adopting various technologies such as XML, J2EE,Python and Java
- Mentors and guides the Data Integration Engineers to deliver highly scalable and robust Integrations
- Designs data integrations and data quality framework.
- Designs and Develops scalable data pipelines and builds out new API integrations.
- Responsible for design, development, and implementation of database applications and solutions for managing and integrating data between operational systems, data repositories, and reporting and analytical applications. This includes but is not limited to ETL, stored procedures, views, and functions.
- Recommends and provide guidance regarding Data Integration and database development, Snowflake best practices, and standards to the development team members as needed.
- Create and propose technical design documentation which includes current and future functionality, Applications/database objects affected, specifications, and flows/diagrams to detail the proposed database and/or Data Integration implementation.
- Manage stakeholder communication, prioritization of tasks and on time solution delivery.
- Participate in the full development life cycle, end-to-end, from design, implementation and testing, to documentation, delivery, support, and maintenance.
- Has an understanding of the business processes and the technology platform that enables it.
- Provides support for investigating and troubleshooting production issues.
- Works continually on improving performance of source code using industry standard methodologies
- Strong knowledge of data management fundamentals and data storage principles.
- Experience in working and delivering end-to-end projects independently.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills across diverse audiences.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university (in Information Technology or Computer Science preferred)
- 6-8 years experience in Integration space
- Strong Experience with ETL tools like Dell Boomi/Informatica/Celigo
- Experience with big data tools: Snowflake, Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- Strong SQL coding skills
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, Scala, etc.
- Presentation tools such as Qlik/Tableau knowledge preferred
- Working Knowledge and experience in OLTP and OLAP databases and Schemas
- Experiencing integrating data from structured and unstructured formats:files,XML,EDWI,JSON,EXCEL
About Quotient Technology
Quotient (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital media and promotions technology company that creates cohesive omnichannel brand-building and sales-driving opportunities to deliver valuable outcomes for advertisers, retailers and consumers. The Quotient platform is powered by exclusive consumer spending data, location intelligence and purchase intent data to reach millions of shoppers daily and deliver measurable, incremental sales. Quotient partners with leading advertisers and retailers, including Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills, Unilever, Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General and Peapod Digital Labs, a company of Ahold Delhaize USA. Quotient is headquartered in Mountain View, California, and has offices across the US as well as in Bangalore, Paris, London and Tel Aviv. For more information visit www.quotient.com
Quotient is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, creed, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age (40 and over), religion, political affiliation, citizenship, disability, marital or registered domestic partner status, veteran status, legally protected medical conditions, or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: