- Join an established company providing digital transformation solutions
- Work alongside & learn from industry experts
- Employee-centric work environment
Our client is an international software solution provider that has succeeded with its flexible approach and diversified industrial expertise. The company believes that happy employees foster passion and enthusiasm which keeps their clients happy.
You will be responsible for :
- Writing well-designed, testable and efficient code.
- Gathering and evaluating user feedback.
- Working as a part of a dynamic team to deliver winning products.
- Providing code documentation and other inputs to technical documents.
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Troubleshooting and debugging to optimise performance.
- You have a degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 2 years experience in a Software Engineer or similar role.
- You have proficiency in Python/Django with expertise in Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) and Model View Controller (MVC) concept
- You possess good concept on DevOps and knowledge of Data Science.
- You have experience with design and development of software systems for ML Products
- Prior experience with Agile methodologies (continuous integration, unit testing, SCRUM) is highly desirable.
- You have worked on integration with IOT devices and are able to apply machine learning techniques to models
- Proficiency in SQL/Mongo database and understanding of RESTful APIs is required
- You possess experience with code merging and branching methodologies (Git, SVN, Jira)
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- You are a strong team player with excellent communication skills
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting