Senior Modeling Analyst
Nomis is looking for a superb Modeling Analyst. While we aim high, you aim even higher. You will be responsible for understanding business requirements, oversight of model development and validation, proving models in the wild, and ensuring customers get the value that we promise.
Who We Are & What We Build
Our top-notch people, proven technology stack, and innovative analytics tackle big data challenges that banks face every day. Through the Nomis Pricing and Profitability platform, we deliver mission critical customer and product insights that benefit banks and their customers.
Who You Are
You are passionate about big data analytics and statistical models, and have the ability to persuade your audience based on the power of your analysis and experience. You have the ability to zoom out to understand the big picture, and zoom in to any level of detail. You are meticulous, clear in your approach and analysis, and possess the ability to critique your work so you can better explain it to others. You have the drive to make processes more efficient. You are a constant learner, mentor and a good team player.
- Developing and implementing econometric and forecasting models.
- Develop predictive models to model consumer demand for financial services products
- Ensure health of statistical models through a regimented model validation process
- Ensure models delivered through the Nomis platform are performant and applicable through string Internal Model Risk Management.
- Work with client Model Risk Management through the model acceptance and validation process.
- Translate unstructured business problems into actionable analyses for non-technical teams
- Research, design and prototype new analytic product offerings
- Package analysis into market facing communications that showcase our value and entice prospects to purchase Nomis solutions
- Ph.D. or M.S. in a quantitative field such as applied mathematics, statistics, economics, operations research, engineering, or management science or a combination of Masters and experience professional as a data scientist.
- 5+ years experience in the development and implementation of econometric and forecasting models.
- Prior experience in financial experiences developing statistical models for forecasting, credit risk, or model validation.
- Expert knowledge of predictive modeling and statistics
- Experience with linear/logistic regression, decision trees, clustering techniques, experimental test and design, and ML algorithms
- Programming competency in R or Python, and SQL
- Familiarity with Hadoop/Hive a plus
- Familiarity with price response modeling a plus
- Familiarity with Shiny Server a plus
- Ability to analyze and visualize large datasets
- Delivering high quality results within aggressive deadlines
- Strong communication skills
Powered by JazzHR
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: