SpineZone, a leading healthcare technology company in California, is looking for engineers to join their growing team. We are looking for a senior full stack developer that can handle the whole development cycle to ship new features for new products, as well as continued improvements / bug fixing in the current products.
5+ years in a similar engineering position, with the following background:
- Python with Django in the backend
- Sass, jQuery, Bootstrap and HTML5 in the frontend
- Django REST framework for APIs
- Fluent English written and spoken communication skills
- Experience other than Python/Django may be considered for substitution, but web development with a dynamically typed language is desired
- The role may grow into managing a small development team, so past management experience will be valued
Experience with the following (but not limited to) will be a bonus:
- Past involvement in a health-related product
- Systems architecture design
- Data Science and reporting with PostgreSQL + Python + SciPy
- AI/ML implementations in Python (classification, regression, clustering)
- Mobile App development (Android, iOS)
The position is full-time and remote, preferably in Buenos Aires (Argentina) where our current engineering team is located. Salary in USD.
You can find out more about SpineZone in https://www.spinezone.com/.
If you are interested please apply including your resume, GitHub page (if available), and expected hourly rate.
Powered by JazzHR
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: