Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst
DESCRIPTION OF ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
Alphia is looking to hire a FP&A Analyst to support various Finance initiatives including cost reduction programs, strategic sourcing, margin optimization, and much more. The ideal candidate would have a strong technical and business acumen, allowing them to develop sophisticated reporting that is relevant and actionable to various business leaders. This can be a remote position or based near Salt Lake City, UT.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: (To perform this job successfully, and individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required).
- Assisting with analyzing organizational budgets and performing periodic planning, forecasting, analysis, and reporting.
- Develop and interpret information that assists management with decision-making, policy formulation, management of growth projections, and other managerial functions.
- Reviews past and current financial performance against budgeted estimates and develops models that assist management in understanding the financial impact of business decisions.
- Contributes to strategic planning, direction, and goal setting for the department or function in collaboration with senior management.
- Support business requirements gathering and develop reporting systems and/or reporting tools that provide value to management and sales team. Oversee the maintenance of reporting systems and/or reporting tools being used.
- Excellent analytical problem-solving skills required. Must be able to present numerical data effectively and be able to read and interpret complex financial information.
- 2-5 years’ experience in a Financial Analyst position or equivalent.
- BA/BS Degree preferred.
- Must be willing to travel primarily to plant locations as needed.
- Strong data & root cause analysis.
- Proven experience analyzing, interpreting, and summarizing complex data.
- Experience preparing and presenting reports, forecasts, trends, and recommendations to the team and senior management.
- Familiarity with statistical analysis and programming languages. (e.g., R / Python)
- SAGE X3 experience nice to have.
- Proficient with SQL.
- Entrepreneurial and self-directed, demonstrated ability to innovate and bias toward action in fast-paced environments.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
2 d ago